Has anyone not seen this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

icelady

War Child
In the chest in my attic underneath all the dust
Just wondering if anyone had seen the book. It's great and I have all the pages scanned. Don't know if anyone hasn't seen it but I can post scanned pages for you if you want. Respond if you want it or not.

this is the first page
pT92009.jpg

I've never seen that before.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I wanna see! I wanna see!

Fishy <><

------------------
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono, referring to a song he recently wrote for his dad...

Never seen that before...
...and I wanna see it now!:)

------------
*Scarlet*
THE ROYAL KITE OF LANGUAGE FOR L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

Sorry - well here are a few more pages to look at but there are quite a few pages to the book and unless more people care to see it, I don't think I'll post any more. Sorry but it is kind of time consuming and if people don't care to see it here on PLEBA then I probably won't post it.

But here are a few more pages for you.

tk96005.jpg

t543111.jpg

tk33701.jpg

I wouldn't mind seeing them, but only if you want to post them.

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

I think some of those comics were for sale on e-bay once, I dunno if they're still there...

bwah-ha-ha! that's so amusing. is that all of them?
smile.gif

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

1. Cartoon Bono looks HOT. heheh

2. Nice leather. I like how he's dressing like himself before he was actually full-fledged Bono. You know what I mean.

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

The PLEBA Mansion, where the play's the thing...
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/plebamansion

For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono! ~Echo~

Back
Top Bottom