Hard Rock Cafe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocrazy88

New Yorker
My mom and I went to Georgia to see my dad who's stationed there and we went down to Universal Studios while we were there. I wanted to go to the Hard Rock Cafe, so when we walked in I was in heaven. It was awesome.

So, we get seated at this table, and I look up on the wall right above it and there's a huge poster of U2. I almost screamed. I thought at first that my dad said something to the waiter about me liking them, but I was with him the entire time, so he couldn't have. It was such a beautiful coincidence and I got pictures of it. Bono's vest was even in a case on the wall. I was tempted to bust open the case and get the vest.

I just thought that was a pretty cool coincidence and I was so excited.

bonocrazy88 said:
My mom and I went to Georgia to see my dad who's stationed there and we went down to Universal Studios while we were there. I wanted to go to the Hard Rock Cafe, so when we walked in I was in heaven. It was awesome.

So, we get seated at this table, and I look up on the wall right above it and there's a huge poster of U2. I almost screamed. I thought at first that my dad said something to the waiter about me liking them, but I was with him the entire time, so he couldn't have. It was such a beautiful coincidence and I got pictures of it. Bono's vest was even in a case on the wall. I was tempted to bust open the case and get the vest.

I just thought that was a pretty cool coincidence and I was so excited.

:applaud:

There's a U2 display at the Hard Rock in Mpls and of course I got seated across from it and there were people at that table. I felt bad for them because I was staring at the U2 stuff but I'm sure they thought I was just some weirdo staring at them. Next time I go I'm going to ask if I can sit at that table if it's not taken :yes:

I had an amazing experience at the HRC in Cleveland when I was there for the U2 Celebration. I went looking for oktobergirl and Pale Blue Dot, and saw a girl from South Carolina who'm I'd met in Atlanta at my second Elevation show. She and her bf had driven ten hours from South Carolina and I'd flown in from Birmingham. She took a picture of me standing beside that U2 exhibit outside the mall door. (I don't remember exactly what it was, my autistic brain sucks when it comes to remembering visual details) It's a small world.

I've got pictures of the U2 items from the MN Hard Rock...Bono's guitar, the giant AB poster and I have a picture of me with the display outside of Cleveland's U2 stuff. They had Edge's jacket and hat and a few U2 pictures. :up:

If I can get my scanner to work, I'll post them.

I've been to the HRC in Orlando as well, but years ago before I became a U2 fan. :der:

I've been to the Hard Rock Cafe in La Jolla, CA (near San Diego) and there wasn't any U2 stuff :mad:. I think it was a pretty small one though. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For came on the tv's they had on though.

I went to the Hard Rock Cafe in South Carolina in March and they had nothing of U2! Nothing! I couldn't believe it. :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom