Happy Thanksgiving PLEBANS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SummerLily

The Fly
Just a quick note to say THANK YOU and HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all the PLEBANS for the work they do at posting all these droolishous photos, as well as the side-splittingly funny photo/caption thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING PLEBANS!:hug:

:wave: Weldy , sweetie, B's Baby and all the rest of you awesome PLEBA chicks!!! Have and awesome Thanksgiving!!! Also wish me luck gals, I am going to atempt to make a duck.
:shifty:

hooray for Thanksgiving!

thanks to all PLEBAns and just everyone on the forum in general. I'm very thankful to even be able to go on here and chat/drool with everyone about our favorite boys :) :hug:

hope everyone eats well, has a safe time, and enjoys their day with their friends/families/loved ones.

Carmelu2fan said:
Also wish me luck gals, I am going to atempt to make a duck.
:shifty:
good luck! I'm sure it'll turn out great :up: :)
I tried baking cornbread last year.. and it got burned... :shifty: :sad: :sad:
:|

AWWW:hug: it is ok youtooellen, cornbread is not an easy dish to make. Mine always turns out very dry:rolleyes: I think it is all about setting the right oven temp:shrug: I am making this duck because I am kinda sick of turkey, so I thought I would give duck a try.

Last edited:
Good luck with the duck Carmel! Hope it turns out well,lol. May all of us have a delicious side dish of Bono,Larry,Adam,and Edge :wink: Mmmmm screw the turkey I will just eat that dish! :drool: By the way I am really happy that I have met you guys. All of you are the best! :hug:

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving.

70dd70e9.gif

Happy Thanksgiving....

1.Watch the Macy's parade.
2.Eat some turkey...
3.Watch some football.
4.Eat some more turkey...
5.Reflect on everything you have in life and give thanks...
6.Eat just a lil' more turkey...
7.Pass out from all the Tryptophan!:wink:

Jess

A shout out for the American Plebans! :)
Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your feast! Give thanks for the boys, this site, celebrate life and all your loved ones! And if you haven't seen it check out the new OOTS video! It's amazing!

Peace all!

u2granny said:
Happy Thanksgiving.

70dd70e9.gif

What a great smiley, Granny! A very belated "Happy Thanksgiving" to everyone. My home computer has given up the ghost, I'm afraid, so I'm at the library. My webmail work account has 290 e-mails on it--Spam for dinner! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom