Happy St. Patrick's Day--Pleba Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
back to Adam - I much prefer him using awards as antlers:wink:

group_adam_moose.jpg

nurse chrissi said:

I'm surprised by the lack of comments of Adam's apparent surrender to the dark side of using objects other than sunglasses as sunglasses

I will be seriously disturbed with Larry starts to do this :wink:

I will only start to worry if Adam or Larry describe the next album as "punk rock from Venus."

ok - just want to report I murdered Vertigo - then gave some guy who sings worse than me the courage to sing "SBS"... found out he was a fellow U2 soulmate and absolutely killed "The Sweetest ThinG" w/him. Goodnight...and HAPPY ST PADDY'S DAY.

Bono and Edge should trade shoes. The green boots would look great with Edge's coat. Our guys are such fashionistas! Wait...would a male be a fashionisto?

heh LG, you're good in these pics! but one thing, can you make Bono's shades green aswell? That would make the pic thee perfect Paddy pic:D

Galeongirl said:
heh LG, you're good in these pics! but one thing, can you make Bono's shades green aswell? That would make the pic thee perfect Paddy pic:D
34659%3C%3A86%7Ffp344%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233598435484nu0mrj

And it's me hiding behind Bono in that one pic. It says so in a caption somewhere around here - the cap for that pic reads "Lemon Grrrrrl comes out of hiding". I forget who wrote it. :p (My old location used to be "inside Bono's jacket pocket." However, I found that Bono didn't clean his jacket all that great, so I had to move out because he got really stinky.)

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

34659%3C%3A86%7Ffp344%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233598435484nu0mrj

And it's me hiding behind Bono in that one pic. It says so in a caption somewhere around here - the cap for that pic reads "Lemon Grrrrrl comes out of hiding". I forget who wrote it. :p (My old location used to be "inside Bono's jacket pocket." However, I found that Bono didn't clean his jacket all that great, so I had to move out because he got really stinky.)
:applaud: and an extra yay for Edge's pink shoes :giggle:

also, Bono stinky????? I've never heard anybody sya anything but 'ooooh he smells soooooo gooooooooooooood :drool: '
I heard the irish are very clean and like to shower a million times a day... Bono, maybe that's why you're so short... too much hot water!

can I apply for the location btw?? :wink:

For some reason it just seemed wrong to give Edge green shoes when Bono already had them. Edge can pull off wearing pink/purple shoes anyway. Maybe Adam could too, but the other guys couldn't. Plus hopefully Larry's shirt and Adam's hat don't match anymore.

And Galeongirl, go ahead and try to move in there. He may be a clean person, but it's the jacket that wasn't cleaned all that great, and it kept all the sweat and grime. So I got a wonderful whirlwind of Bvgari (or however it's spelled) cologne, deodorant, and days-old hairy armpit stink, spilled drinks, smoke and pizza stains. :barf:

Last edited:
Lemon Grrrrrl said:
For some reason it just seemed wrong to give Edge green shoes when Bono already had them. Edge can pull off wearing pink/purple shoes anyway. Maybe Adam could too, but the other guys couldn't. Plus hopefully Larry's shirt and Adam's hat don't match anymore.

And Galeongirl, go ahead and try to move in there. He may be a clean person, but it's the jacket that wasn't cleaned all that great, and it kept all the sweat and grime. So I got a wonderful whirlwind of Bvgari (or however it's spelled) cologne, deodorant, and days-old hairy armpit stink, spilled drinks, smoke and pizza stains. :barf:

Bvlgari Blv is his scent :drool:
uhm, but it doesn't sound that nice indeed.. wioch jacket was it?
I think I'll move to the shirt pocket instead... :rolleyes: imagine being there all day.. so close to his beautiful heart.. uhm.. and other beautiful things :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom