*Happy St. Patricks Day!!*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
0001Patty.jpg

I made this today :)

BonoFox1 said:

:lol:

I would pinch you at any time :sexywink:

These are all so great, you girls are creative! Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone, have some Guinness or alternatively have some Irish men...oops did I just say that aloud...:whistle: (it's the fever talking, yeah my St. Paddy's day is spent in bed with fever and a horibbly sore throat)

tha_happystpatsfthr.gif

Happy St Patty's Day! :wave: Of course my husband pulls his usual Irish antics on me by saying Have you got any Irish in ya! Then he says well would you like some! :sexywink:

they're very funny BF! :giggle:

and Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone!

Today I'm joining some friends to go and have a few pints of Guinness to celebrate it... :wave:

BF1- those are classics...especially I love Irish Boys!!! :drool:

Since this looks just like my dog, he's sending some good luck today.
Today he is known as Mr. O'Riley.
thWheresTheBeer.gif

:hug: :hug: Sorry about the gnasher ache, BF1...:yuck: I don't think there's anything worse...Oil of cloves is supposed to be good - just don't get it on your lips :yikes: cos they'll go numb...

(ever tried speaking w/numb lips.....:no:) :)

Anyway, I hope it goes soon.

BTW, great pics. I liked the Bono one at the top best...:lol:

thankyou said:
"Hello from U2" on St. Patrick's Day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGHy8OxQvUg

very cool, and Bono does great with the kids, since he's just a kid himself. ;)

:cute: Aww, I always love watching this video. The boys are just such lovely people; we're truly lucky to have them in our time. :heart:

All of the St. Paddy's pics are brilliant! You girls are amazing!

Happy St Paddy's Day to ya all! I love the first one you made of Adam BF1 :giggle:

I also didn't make this one, but it's another favorite :wink:

BonoflyshadesfunGotIrish.jpg

I do have Irish in me, and I was named an Irish name, but i wouldn't mind a little bit more :sexywink:

bonocheersguiness.jpg

Having some Guinness tonight for sure!

:wave:

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! I had a bit (okay a heckofalot) of Jameson on Saturday night :drunk: so I'll just be having some Irish stew and listening to some Irish music (and U2 of course)! Have a lovely day ladies (and gents, too)

Back
Top Bottom