Happy St. Patrick's Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoney

Blue Crack Distributor
A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are R
e4e56d9f.gif
Clover-03-june.gif

Happy St Patrick's Day to all the Irish & adopted Irish people out there :hug:

Last edited:
Even though I am not Irish I love Irish things!!! My kids names, Irish blessings, Irish dancing, the Fighting Irish-Notre Dame fans, I want to go on vacation to Ireland! and of course my favorite color is green! and U2!!!! I wish everyone a Happy St. Pattys Day!

ps. i'm italian/american indian:huh:

WildHoney said:
e4e56d9f.gif
Clover-03-june.gif

Happy St Patrick's Day to all the Irish & adopted Irish people out there :hug:

:hug: Happy St. Patrick's Day, Wild, Jem, and everyone else!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

This must be the cutest Happy Saint Patrick's Day wish ever from a very baby band.
stpatricks.gif

http://s13.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=36UY5G1Z44XWB39SGR0NC89I89

bwbonobabystpatricksday.jpg

StPaddydance.gif
Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone!
smileychampagne.gif

Happy St. Paddy's! One of our cats was put down this morning, so I'm a little bummed, I mean a lot bummed, plus she had a fatal illness that now my other cats might die from, so I'm not really in a celebrating mood. Just knocking back some Smirnoff as I lay here in bed....I s'pose it doesn't really matter since I have zero Irish heritage.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Happy St. Paddy's! One of our cats was put down this morning, so I'm a little bummed, I mean a lot bummed, plus she had a fatal illness that now my other cats might die from, so I'm not really in a celebrating mood. Just knocking back some Smirnoff as I lay here in bed....I s'pose it doesn't really matter since I have zero Irish heritage.

I'm sorry:(

:hug: So sorry to hear that. :sad:

I like to share the Rainbow Bridge poem during these times. I hope you find some comfort from reading it. http://rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm

Everyone else - if you need a designated driver this weekend, and you're around Seattle, I'm happy to oblige!

Happy today everyone! :wave:

We will celebrate with my friends tomorrow, as there will be a concert, of course with Irish music! The great thing is that one of my friends's band, Eclectica will play, and they will play some U2 songs as well, since they are big fans also! What is more, I met them at the member's party of our wonderful-amazing-truly-beautiful fansite: U2.hu!!! :dancing:

Yes, we are all Hungarians, but hey, in our heart we are at least half Irish! :wink:

Happy St Patricks Day! I cooked a corn beef, cabbage & potatoes, made a loaf of ale bread, my husband makes beer-so we have a special brew for today. Cheers to you all! My family is part Irish-part Scottish. I learned one of my relatives on my mothers side from Ireland--was a thief. He stole a coat & was thrown out of Ireland in the late 1800's & sent to America.

I'm sadly not irish, but I'm happy for them... and for all of you who are celebrating it!
Happy stpaddy's!

ps. sorry to hear that liv :hug:

I am so, so, very sorry for your loss, I know what that is like...but with a dog.:hug:

Aww, LivLuv...I'm sorry. I'm preparing myself for this happening with my 14 yr old cocker spaniel. She is like one of the family, learned a few weeks ago she has congestive heart failure. So far the meds are helping but it's just a matter of time.

I'm only 1/2 Irish but it's one of my favorite holidays! I'm just about to start cooking my corned beef for tonight. My daughter made a Guiness cake that I can't wait to try! Luck O'the Irish to all of you!

No, that's not a celebrating kind of thing unless you're after having a wake for her. We lost one of our furry babies a couple of years ago, but I can't imagine fearing for the others at the same time.

:hug: May the Lady bless you and your little ones.

parttteeeeeeeeees tonight ! i am invited to 3....:hmm: wonder which one i should go to... i wonder what the u2 fam are doing tonight? and is bono back in dublin from ozland?

Back
Top Bottom