Happy St. Patrick's Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy St. Patricks Day! :dancing:

I'm part Irish and my husband, Mr. Brown is mostly Scottish Irish.

Guinness_Toucan-ad.jpg

An Irish Fairy :cute:
StPaddyFairy.jpg

(These pictures are not hotlinked. My Photobucket screename is u2atomicgirl, I guess I should delete this account and get a new one or another one with the same screename) (Sorry, off topic)

Last edited:
WOOOH! HAPPY IRISH DAY!! I want to call it that and I will call it that. MUA!

But yeah... Happy St. Paddy's. I wore green earrings today.

And you know what? It's so very hard on these music channels! I have SO much choice today! I don't know whether to go for leather-clad Bono, Joshua Tree Bono, or what have you! It's so HARD! XD

Liv, I'm so sorry about your kitty. My prayers are with you.

And Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone. I don't have any Irish blood that I know of, but for every St. Patty's day my mom made corned beef and cabbage because my dad was an electrical engineer and he claimed St. Patrick is the patron saint of engineers. I always thought he was pulling our legs but I recently looked it up on the Internet, and damn it, if my dad was right.

Liv, my heart goes out to you. :hug: We lost our 20-1/2-year-old kitty girl a few months back, and I still mourn her.

Plunkett on my mother's side of the family and Barrett on my dad's side. I've been told that both families were horse thieves. :reject:

Sorry I'm late, but I hope everyone had a gloriously happy St. Patrick's Day. I had a strange day at the studio but it was cool, I got alot done.

Back
Top Bottom