HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY FROM P.L.B.E.A.d. to MEMBERS OF PLEBA Vid clip:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks diamond dave!

wish digital cameras were around on popmart so there'd be more pix of my bellydance!

that was a lovely gift...i sent it to my mom!!

mel

ps i should ve sent u pick of you and me in santa gear in portland...huh?!

I appreciate all the kinds words left here by the posters in this thread.

U2 girls as a whole are one of the most loving, selfless, spiritual, giving, beautiful, thoughtful, compassionate, genuine human beings to populate our planet.

:heart:

Quotes on Mothers and also Womanhood:

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont

If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam. ~Lord Langdale (Henry Bickersteth)

Sweater, n.: garment worn by child when its mother is feeling chilly. ~Ambrose Bierce

The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men - from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

An ounce of mother is worth a pound of clergy. ~Spanish Proverb

"I wonder if you sisters fully understand the greatness of your gifts and talents and how all of you can achieve the “highest place of honor”.... ... in the world. One of your unique, precious, and sublime gifts is your femininity, with its natural grace, goodness, and divinity. Femininity is not just lipstick, stylish hairdos, and trendy clothes. It is the divine adornment of humanity. It finds expression in your qualities of your capacity to love, your spirituality, delicacy, radiance, sensitivity, creativity, charm, graciousness, gentleness, dignity, and quiet strength. It is manifest differently in each girl or woman, but each of you possesses it.

"

--James E. Faust, "Womanhood: The Highest Place of Honor", Ensign, May 2000, 95

:heart::heart::heart:

d.
:)

Rosebud said:
That was a beautiful, amazing video diamond! Thank you!

And your quotes are so true - definitely feel that way about my mama! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I did it for girls like you and all fans of Bono's goodness..

:hug:

d.

diamond said:
I appreciate all the kinds words left here by the posters in this thread.

U2 girls as a whole are one of the most loving, selfless, spiritual, giving, beautiful, thoughtful, compassionate, genuine human beings to populate our planet.

:heart:

Quotes on Mothers and also Womanhood:

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont

If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam. ~Lord Langdale (Henry Bickersteth)

Sweater, n.: garment worn by child when its mother is feeling chilly. ~Ambrose Bierce

The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men - from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

An ounce of mother is worth a pound of clergy. ~Spanish Proverb

"I wonder if you sisters fully understand the greatness of your gifts and talents and how all of you can achieve the “highest place of honor”.... ... in the world. One of your unique, precious, and sublime gifts is your femininity, with its natural grace, goodness, and divinity. Femininity is not just lipstick, stylish hairdos, and trendy clothes. It is the divine adornment of humanity. It finds expression in your qualities of your capacity to love, your spirituality, delicacy, radiance, sensitivity, creativity, charm, graciousness, gentleness, dignity, and quiet strength. It is manifest differently in each girl or woman, but each of you possesses it.

"

--James E. Faust, "Womanhood: The Highest Place of Honor", Ensign, May 2000, 95

d.
what a wonderful quote :hug: diamond

To All,

Thanks again for your kind words.

I also don't want anyone to feel sleighted- I could only squeeze "x" amount of photos into each song. Some may think I've overlooked them, I have not-this is just not the case.

I will be putting together other montages in the future to show appreciation for not only U2, but you guys here at Interland and the entire world wide fanbase-as I come to know you.

I have a couple of other montages currently under construction.

Stay tuned.

d.

Last edited:
diamond said:

MsPurrl,

I loooove the pictures you take.

d.

Thanks, d--your montage inspired me to make one of pictures of my mother, whom we lost in 2001. Sent it to my brother and sisters, and my son, for mother's day. It was a tear jerker!

Oh and I must mention the appreciation I feel towards BAW for pointing me in the right direction so that I was able to to use the software to create these beautiful musical masterpieces.

The same thing should be said of Sicy who way back in 2001, took time out of her busy schdule and was the one who showed me how to post pictures here on Interference.:up:

Attachments

• streetheart.jpg
    streetheart.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 40
It turned out really nice Dave :)

I'm just glad had an easier time with the slide show than you did when you were learning how to post pics way back when :giggle: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom