*happy* Magazine+pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
Ahhh..... I went to the best press store we have here today to see if they had that Gear magazine someone mentioned here. (it was already gone) And guess what I found??? Details magazine from November!!! I fainted on the spot.
biggrin.gif
I thought it was gone long ago. The girl who worked inthe store said "we have the latest issue, this is old" OMG LOL Like if I cared???

They also had the Vanity fair magazine with Tom Cruise on the cover but I never opened it. But when I got back here I saw that someone had found pics in it so I have to go back to the store.
Well, the pics in Details are even better and yummyliscious then I could have imagined. So I just thought we needed another drool fest over them so here they are.
smile.gif

Bono_Details-Cover.jpg

Bono_Details-1.jpg

Bono_Details-2.jpg

Bono_Details-4.jpg

Bono_Details-3.jpg

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

Originally posted by AM:
miss, I really gotta go
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

nah, cool pics of the B-man!

Either he's really gotta go...or he's covering up some elevation
wink.gif

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

IM me: ghettopoptart83

I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! I have the magazine but haven't looked at it since November. I had forgotten! AAAA!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Em.....
Yeah, that picture with his hands clasped always reminded me of PLEBA.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

*SOB* I had so many nice mag pics in my ex-collection
frown.gif
I will eventually re-upload them again and post them soon as I get a chance.

LOVE the Details pics!
smile.gif

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 01-09-2002).]

Oh I thought this was a magazine cover thread so I got these, hope these will be more happiness.

28919924IrIVIRxwHj_ph.jpg

28920129sFPUnmxwFZ_ph.jpg

28920031CspKnfPBkd_ph.jpg

28919269jXKGHyKUEl_ph.jpg

28920741ittRFkEwIR_ph.jpg

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
Bono_Details-4.jpg

His eyes in this photo just melt me...I want to hug him
(((((Bono)))))

Thanks for these beautiful pics!

------------------
And your earth moves beneath
Your own dream landscape

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by hippyactress:
His eyes in this photo just melt me...I want to hug him
(((((Bono)))))

Thanks for these beautiful pics!

Your welcome!! I drooled all over them yesterday before I went to bed. I mean, they are almost in normal size in the mag. Imagine having Bono looking right into your eyes with that sexy look. OMG
eek.gif

And the article!! It was amazing, great, wonderful!! Noone has said anything about it??!!

What was even more fun with this issue was that if you turn the page from the last Bonopics you end up in an great article about the swedish music industry. It's so fun to read stuff about Sweden seen from an foreingers point of view. And this was actually interesting. Our government have even put music export as one of our export products along with Volvo.... And we make more money on the export of music then we use on import.
smile.gif
And we are only 9 million people living here.
Is this magazine english or american??

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

Originally posted by MissZooropa:

They also had the Vanity fair magazine with Tom Cruise on the cover but I never opened it. But when I got back here I saw that someone had found pics in it so I have to go back to the store.

question? I was looking at the latest VF today, the one with Tom Cruise on the cover, and I did not see any U2 photos. The only U2 related photos I saw was a small one of Brian Eno and Brian Ferry in B&W taken by Anton C. Where were U2 photos?

Back
Top Bottom