HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Pics from me to you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AtomicLemon said:
bonosing0bj.jpg

I just found my new computer wallpaper. :drool: :drool: :drool:

He's so silly, I love it!!!

AtomicLemon said:
Ok, I'm headed out to start the holidays! Glad you all are enjoing the pics!! I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful weekend :)
Thank You for the lovely pictures and Happy Holidays to everyone too!
First it was pole dancing eh? I guess we should have all seen the lap dance coming huh? :D
bonosilly3jz.jpg

Bono in corduroy pants showing off his sweet, short, stubby legs and other great parts of his anatomy!

What a wonderful Christmas present. :wink:

AtomicLemon said:

WOW* This pic desrves an explaination..Bono is swaety, shirt is open, sweater or jacket wrapped around his waist, drink in hand and a possible sonfussed look in his face.....:huh:
To me it seems like he was probably ambushed by a group of PLEBAns right before the pic was taken..:shifty:
---And why was I not invited??

Great Pics by the way and Thank You so much Atomic Lemon!

I'm on my way to Ireland!! Maybe I'll check out Lillie's Bordello for New Year's Eve?? ;-) Here's wishing you all a wonderful NYE!!

AtomicLemon said:
I'm on my way to Ireland!! Maybe I'll check out Lillie's Bordello for New Year's Eve?? ;-) Here's wishing you all a wonderful NYE!!

Have fun!! I was in Ireland for a week in October, and it was amazing. It's a beautiful country, and everyone is very friendly. :)

BonoFox1 said:

WOW* This pic desrves an explaination..Bono is swaety, shirt is open, sweater or jacket wrapped around his waist, drink in hand and a possible sonfussed look in his face.....:huh:
To me it seems like he was probably ambushed by a group of PLEBAns right before the pic was taken..:shifty:

I have this video...it's short: 2,43mb
s9. .com/d.aspx?id=0MVS6E6426OT60MF2L7F4B1FO7

put the " "

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:

That was from the biography channel, he was with Heather Graham...

one4u2 said:

Am I the only one who feels sad watching that video? He looks so tired. And even something as simple as getting in a car and going somewhere becomes this huge media production, with everyone shouting his name and wanting him to perform. :(

one4u2 said:

The clip was also shown on the E! channel's now defunct Celebrities Uncensored TV series except that there was an annoying narrator's voice over that suggested that Bono and Heather Graham were more than just friends. :tsk:

Last edited:
Doesn't work for me :(
But I've seen it on MTV some time ago. I think it was the one Queen Bee mentioned, cause it had the same comment... :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom