Happy Fathers Day to our U2 Daddies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
85bonoanddad.jpg

silvrlvr said:
Thrilling to see Edge in a Detroit Tigers' cap!
:applaud:

Off topic, but it is. I wonder if he's a baseball fan. I've seen him wear a San Diego Padres cap and of course the New York Yankees t-shirts. :hmm:

I was so looking forward to this thread this morning! I had a horrid dream last night. I dreamt that John was riding his bike and got hit by a car and killed. To make it worse, everyone was talking it about it; it was like when Princess Di died.

I have no clue why I dreamed this. Perhaps because there's a bunch of little kids in the neighborhood where I've been dog-sitting and they are always riding their bikes out into the road with no helmets. They don't look for cars so you have to have all your wits about you.

silvrlvr said:

Are there any pix of Bono's mother? He has his father's eyes and maybe his chin, but the shape of his face isn't the same.

There is a nice full face one in "The Unforgettable Fire" but I don't have a scanner to be able to upload it. If someone else has the book and can scan it the picture is on the first page of the first set of photo pages.

Dana

Liesje said:
I had a horrid dream last night. I dreamt that John was riding his bike and got hit by a car and killed. To make it worse, everyone was talking it about it; it was like when Princess Di died.

That's not a dream...that's a NIGHTMARE!!

U2isthebest said:

Yes. It's from the Eze version of "Beautiful Day". I think it's an extra on the best of 1990-2000 DVD. I'm not entirely sure on that part.

:reject: OMG WHERE HAVE I BEEN!!! WHAT SAND HAVE I BURIED MY HEAD IN!!!!

*runsofftowatchdvd*

It's from the Beautiful Day Eze version gluey. You can find it in the special features of U2 18 videos, or on the Best of 1990-2000 Bonus disc. It's in the first few seconds of the video! :)

Back
Top Bottom