Happy Birthday WildHoney

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fete08.gif

Happy birthday!!

Wow, what a year you've had, so many awesome things have happened for you! :heart: And you've begun and ended the past year with Bono/U2. :sexywink: I wish we could all be together like we were last year, but I'll be thinking of you today. Hope the next year is even better for you than this one was!

:hug: :kiss: :love:

Wild Clone:love:

Happy Birthday :love: Suppose you got the best present ever on 20/09.06. Meeting Bono. :drool:

I couldn't ask for a better clone. Thanks for all the times we've had together and heres to more. :hug:

Hope this years as good for you as the last one was. :kiss::hug:

Happppy Biirrrttthhhdddaaayyy Wild! You smart sexy woman, you're my new heroine! :dancing:

May you too have a lot more Bono's to come...

:kiss:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILD!!
20307gmkq7e4w8p.gif

I hope all your wishes come true. You are a true example that hard work surely pays off.

Happy Belated BD, Wild!! Sorry, didnt' see this thread till now!! Saw your picture with Wayne at Abbey Road!!! :up: That's a present in itself, right? Hope you have a great week!!

Cindy

Sorry I'm late!

*~:dance: Happy Birthday Wild!!!:dance: ~*

bonobathtub.jpg

On your birthday what more could you want than B wrapped in Bubbles?
xmasbabywink.gif

What an amazing year you've had hun! Concerts, partying with us pleba gals, and meeting some fine irish lads, oh my! The year ahead is sure to be full of many more wonderful things.

I'm so happy you got to see the boys!

To the best big sis ever, and one of the sweetest gals I've ever known: I wish you all the best, and I look foreward to longerthan30 seconds hugs that I'm sure lie in the future.

Hope you had an awesome day. You deserve nothing but the very best.
:kiss::heart::hug:

mac-adelaidealiltongue.gif

Last edited:
Happy belated birthday Wild!! :hug: :wave:

I think I wished you a happy birthday before but I can't remember, I'm so tired!! :uhoh: Sorry :reject:

Hope you had a great day :)

Back
Top Bottom