Happy Birthday VintagePunk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoney

Blue Crack Distributor
A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are R
7.gif

A very special birthday wish to a special Pleban who i consider to be a very special friend :hug:

You're one amazing inspiring woman :love: :bow:

Have a great Birthday and sorry i forgot to DHL Bono to you in time :lol:

1156889153389.gif

Have A Wonderful Birthday!!!

My Kitty is playing Beautiful Day for you.

I want cake!

.....................................................Did you ever know that you're my hero?
.........................................................You're everything I wish I could be.
.........................................................I could fly higher than an eagle,
.........................................................For you are the wind beneath my wings.

sayb2.jpg

.....................................................:dance:*~ Happy Birthday Clone! ~*:dance:

Ah yes, tis that time of year where once more we pause for a moment and reflect upon all the good times of the year past, and more importantly, on the possibly mutated, owner of only half a brain, loveable drunk that is my clone. (who made a lot of those good times possible):heart:
And of course, I make a valient attempt to be as sappy as possible. Cause I'm just evil like that. :wink:
Things are never the same without you. And whenever you drunkenly post, my night is made just a little bit brighter.
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
Well I would, but I honeslty can't count that high.....

Seriously hun, thank you for everything you do; thanks for making TO3 that much more amazing, for being there for me, for hiding in the bathroom :)lol: ),for novel like emails, and for being you.
And for making the photobooth something I can never look at with a stright face again. :lol:

Have an amazingly happy birthday, and if you work on anything stats related, or work in general, I will seriously come and smack you.
May the year ahead be filled with many great things. (and may you continue to fill my head with ideas to photoshop you into.)
You deserve the very best. :hug:

Sappy enough?

Happy birthday. :kiss:

Luv ya hun.
:clonelove:

Have a wonderful and Happy Birthday VP! :hug:

I don't wanna get all sappy here, but I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you. Your kidnesss, wisdom, humour, and everything else about you always makes my day brighter. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend. :hug:

staring_22.jpg

:bono: Oh my god!!! It's VP's birthday today!! :faint: :combust:

Back
Top Bottom