Happy Birthday, Sicy! (The PLEBA edition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: @ this thread

I had no idea that Mackie was so um...limber....:laugh:

now with Sicy cloned would that be Sicys or Sicies?

(I know..the burning question of the day)

anywhoooo Happy Birthday... I already gave you enough salt to last through say next week.....and well I'm too tired to googlesearch....so have fun tonight and :dance::dance::dance:

LMFAO @ the clarification note next to the clone that's "climbing" up Larry's leg... Really doesn't look like climbing at all :ohmy: :lmao:

Good thing it's not Wednesday

flaming june said:
LMFAO @ the clarification note next to the clone that's "climbing" up Larry's leg... Really doesn't look like climbing at all :ohmy: :lmao:

:shifty: I'm sure I don't know what yer talkin aboot

:laugh: :silent:

larrybday.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SICY! SEE LARRYS CELEBRATING FOR YOU!:love:

Happy birthday, Sicy!!
Sorry I'm so late....I haven't been here in a few days...
Hope you had a very very very AMAZING one!
And hey...30 is not so bad....I turned 31 not too long ago...ahh...it's just a fookin number....and LMAO...no need to worry...you don't look your age anyway...you beautiful Sicilian chickie you.:D :D
:heart: always,
Autumn
And why the fook not...
some larry for the birthday gal...enjoy
:drool: :drool: :drool:

Attachments

• larry_actuing_makeup.jpg
    larry_actuing_makeup.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 7
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SICY!!!!!!!
i HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY YOU SUPER-COOL MOD!

Here's a b-day present from Larry :sexywink:

33545%3A%3A723232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C2439459ot1lsi

Last edited:
I'm glad you had a good birthday! Don't worry about being 30 'baby'- you've got a long way to go! Larry and I are 40 and we're not old yet! You've got a ways to go to be where doctorwho is now! ;) Did I ever tell ya I was due on Oct. 31, 1961, the day Larry was born? My Mom was really late, and her Mom said 'maybe it'll come on your birthday' and I was born on her birthday in Nov.! But I was possibly concieved the same day as Larry! :yes: :)

flaming june said:
Whoa Sicy! You certainly look like a professional dancer! I'm glad you had a great birthday! :wave:

:eek: thanks :happy: .. them's definatly salsa clothes :yes:

I might be biased but I think we were the best looking couple there :macdevil:

Back
Top Bottom