Happy Birthday Sherry Darling!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desire4Bono

Refugee
living in a rock and roll fantasy- and what's wron
It's her birthday today, one day shy of Bono's, and I know what she wants! BONO! Especially JT and rosary Bono, so let's post her some pretty presents!
smile.gif

------------------
I've seen his baby blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times I feel like I'm his very best friend~~~~

Happy Birthday, Sherry!!!

3343%3B7%3B523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D3232383%3B34683nu0mrj

smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Pink elephants and lemonade.
Dear Jessie, hear the laughter running through the love parade.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers: Emily's Wallpapers

Happy birthday girlie
smile.gif

bono.jpg

L

------------------
If you don't know what you're doing,
babe, it must be art.
- Bono -

It just wouldn't be a party without

LennonBono

11bonohair.jpg

and Eurotrash Bono

AB_flybaby.jpg

and cabaret Bono

bo-ab73.jpg

to be the icing on your cake! Happy Birthday Sherry Baybee from Bono your May birthday buddy!
smile.gif
wink.gif

------------------
I've seen his baby blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times I feel like I'm his very best friend~~~~

Have a great birthday Sherry! I hope you enjoy the hot pics people posted for you because I surely did!
smile.gif

------------------
~"Mirrors on the ceiling, we drink champagne on ice, and she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"~

From Hotel California, but referring to those of us trapped in Mr. MacPhisto's dungeon

Aw, wow, ladies, thank you! Those are THE classics, just glowing hot and beautiful! Thanks for thinking of me.

Is it Bono's birthday in Ireland yet?
tongue.gif

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Back
Top Bottom