Happy Birthday Rsoc!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatDubh

Refugee
:heart:

Hope u don't mind me taking over from AM! I started this whole thing... yeah, yeah... sick enuff... LMAO!!, so hope it's ok, if I'm the first saying ***HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!***

:)

adam1024x768.jpg

Happy Birthday!!

YAY!!

That's OK Cat- actually AM is on vacation this week and I was going to post for her but I'm glad to see RSOC's creator got it goin' on :D

It's so funny b/c I joined RSOC (Interference, actually) shortly after I started work so it marks about a year and one month of work for me. i dont know if this is a good thing or a bad thing so ONTO the pictures!!

SMILE
timeout_adampic.jpg

adamdig.jpg

HAPPY BITHRDAY RSOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!! *throws confetti and balloons all over the thread*

robeadam.jpg

ad-pop10.jpg

adams_suit.jpg

adamchat.jpg

hey stop picking on me :sad:

so my spelling skills are the best....so what....ya got the point didn't ya?

so to prove i can spell it.............HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

CatDubh said:

K... no-one seems to be able to spell Happy Birthday properly! Next one to get it right gets Adam for a night!

:lol:

Damn, I'm too late ;)

Happy Birthday RSOC! I've been here for a lot of the meetings...and truthfully, on Tuesdays there is no where else I'd rather be!

I'll be back later with pics! :)

Have a wonderful one year birthday everyone!

:tongue: Olive ;) (btw, loveth the sig!)

And now that I have some time...it's time for favorite Adam pics of all time!

We'll begin at the beginning...

Lookin spiffy in those sandals and socks ;)
adam_kid.jpg

Larry: I want to be in a band with THAT guy!
Adam_81.jpg

Even the fro needed his rest...
adamsleep.jpg

That's one damn sesy lumberjack!
uf_adamshirt.jpg

Could the man get ANY sexier?
adamup.jpg

(((((((RSOC))))))))))

I took these pictures!! (and yes, i used to suck at photoshop so please ignore the loud branding on the pic!)

adam3.jpg

:love:

adamlaugh.JPG

this is what made me fall in love with him- this magical night!!

adam2.jpg

Originally posted by hippyactress

adam1.jpg

looking at this picture i noticed something and that got me wondering about other pics ive seen of adam.

....why in so many pictures you see of him, he is wearing about 722 layers of clothing....

at the least like above he is wearing a shirt and jacket (pretty normal other than the fact that it is the middle of summer :D )but other times ive seen him in about 4 differnt layers of clothing....a t shirt, another shirt over that, a thin jacket or zipper up sweater of some sort and then another heavier jacket.

i mean come on...i know that winters can get a tad chilly but that is just ridiculous.....has anyone else noticed this besides me or an i just crazy :huh:

boys.jpg

big heavy jacket indoors.....

U2_19.jpg

everyone's in t shirts and he's in a jacket

...and also refer to the rolling stone pics...one being posted above which he is wearing some sort of zipper up sweater under the suit jacket which is zipped up to his nose.

Sweet Tart said:

i mean come on...i know that winters can get a tad chilly but that is just ridiculous.....has anyone else noticed this besides me or an i just crazy :huh:

Good point!!!!!

"It was a bit of a shock, because we'd psyched ourselves up into finally doing something where'd there be sunshine and there was lots of buying of different lotions before we left, to make sure our noses didn't go red, and in fact our noses did go red-but from the cold!" -Adam, on the shoots for the Joshua Tree"

"Adam is taking the temperature more stoically-- he is simply adding another item of clothing every ten or fifteen minutes, like the Madonna of the Bizzaro World." -U2 At The End Of The World

:lol:

Sweet Tart said:

....why in so many pictures you see of him, he is wearing about 722 layers of clothing....

at the least like above he is wearing a shirt and jacket (pretty normal other than the fact that it is the middle of summer :D )but other times ive seen him in about 4 differnt layers of clothing....a t shirt, another shirt over that, a thin jacket or zipper up sweater of some sort and then another heavier jacket.

<Richard Attenborough voice>
I've actually studied this species quite closely.
The Adamus Claytonus (Genus youtwous) dons this plumage year round in hopes of attracting a mate. By displaying this thick vestage during warm times, it is in essence is saying, "I am cold. I need a mate to warm me up!"

Once it finds a seemingly suitable mate, he will soon shed his layers to a much posher level.

334%3A%3B%3C%3A323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C5%3B%3A%3C54%3Aot1lsi

*The male upon finding a female.
</Richard Attenborough voice>

I'm not a member of RSOC, but I thought I'd drop in to wish you all a happy birthday! I love you girls, you're all crazy and you crack me up!

a gift from me to you, enjoy!:
334%3B2%3C%3A%3B23232%7Ffp37%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C2447873ot1lsi

CMM said:

<Richard Attenborough voice>
I've actually studied this species quite closely.
The Adamus Claytonus (Genus youtwous) dons this plumage year round in hopes of attracting a mate. By displaying this thick vestage during warm times, it is in essence is saying, "I am cold. I need a mate to warm me up!"

Once it finds a seemingly suitable mate, he will soon shed his layers to a much posher level.

334%3A%3B%3C%3A323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C5%3B%3A%3C54%3Aot1lsi

*The male upon finding a female.
</Richard Attenborough voice>

:lol: ROFLMAO!!!! :lol:

Is that perhaps the infamous Suzy? He's such a cutie! kawwwww!

Back
Top Bottom