Happy Birthday Niamh_Saoirse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
happy biiiiiiiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaaay tooooooooooo yooooooooooooou, haaaappy biiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrthdaaay toooooooooo yooooooooooooou, haaappy biiiiiiiiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaaay deeeear Flaviaaaa, haaaappy biiiirthdaaaay toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yoooooooooooooooouuuu!

And many mooooooooooooore!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Hola,guapa!Sospecho que llego un poco tarde pero aún así... muchísimas felicidades, que cumplas muchos más y espero que te hayan regalado muchas cositas (muchos zapatos :p)

Awwwwwwwwwwwww....girls! you are so sweet! :hug:

Thanks so much for the messages! :D

I ahd a great time. I didn't drink as much as I wanted to ( most of my friends have to work tomorrow) but I'll get plastered on Saturday! mwhahahaha :D

I'll psot some pics from tonight tomorrow when i get them from my friend. :)

I'm very late as well, but Happy Birthday to a great Pleban, and the best of luck with your new website!! I look forward to it!

Sorry I'm late too but nontheless I wish you a happy birthday Flavia.

Have a blast on saturday!!:dance: :happy:

And on another note; I was really releaved to find you were not near that disco that got burned out.
It was horible for the people involved but you were the first I thought of :hug:

greety said:
Sorry I'm late too but nontheless I wish you a happy birthday Flavia.

Have a blast on saturday!!:dance: :happy:

And on another note; I was really releaved to find you were not near that disco that got burned out.
It was horible for the people involved but you were the first I thought of :hug:

Thanks Greety :hug:

Back
Top Bottom