Happy Birthday Mr LeMon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ohhohooo! That was a day when LOVE comes to town! Thanx girlies! Actually I was workin, but that's life...

That's what all the people say,
You're ridin' high in April, shot down in May...

I coudnt find any special for you gals this time, so I gave you theese... Bono, Edge and myself in the BigBrother reality show:)

bono_brother.jpg

edge_brother.jpg

bono_lemonbb1.jpg

I'm late, too, but I had to drop a line and wish the man Happy Birthday! thanks for all your amazing photo contributions...dating all the way back to those Anakin photos you found...really a nice guy for feeding the addiction!!

SOrry I missed your birthday, hope it was a good one! Thanks for your pics, you're cool, good looking and you rock! :yes:

Just had to say, take care, I had a nightmare last night you died :no: :sad: You were laying there with your blue shades on, and all the PLEBA girls came to your funeral and so did Bono. Everyone lined up and kissed your face. Maybe you were just faking;)

U2Kitten said:
Just had to say, take care, I had a nightmare last night you died :no: :sad: You were laying there with your blue shades on, and all the PLEBA girls came to your funeral and so did Bono. Everyone lined up and kissed your face. Maybe you were just faking;)

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?!! How nice :) No, no, its really funny, that you've got a dream w/ mey, even if I was dead. :) Thanx for the kisses, and to everyone who paid tribute at my funeral! :)))

Back
Top Bottom