Happy Birthday miss-U2!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
Thank you for all the nice things you've done for us this year Emilie, I am forever grateful for all you went through to get my cat-bat pic! Have a fantastic 20th birthday! :hug:

Sorry I didn't jump on the happy birthday ASAP, but I was on a plane from Anchorage to Seattle then to Los Angeles. I am in my hotel room listening to U2, drinking Heineken, and thinking of Emilie. Happy birthday girl! This next Heine is for YOU!!!!!

Us Pleba girls should rally up a party together............................

Emilie, I hope you had a wonderful birhtday with lots of presents!!! :D:up:

Warm regards and lots of hugs! :hug: :hug: :hug:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! :cute: :cute: :cute:

THANK YOU!!! this is sooo sweet!! sorry i didnot check this forum before (thank god i will have internet soooooon!)

thank you really, i love you all :heart: i had a wonderful birthday, with my boyfriend and he bought me a fucking cool present :drool: i have to take a picture of it and post it here, it is U2 related, something i have enver seen before (except in the shop where i showed it to him), there is only 5 things like that in the world, GAAHH i have ONE now!!! :hyper:

anyway, i am home for the week-end and will come online quite often!!

by the way, happy Xmas :hug:

I'm late for the party, but I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday as well!!

miss-U2 said:
U2 related, something i have enver seen before (except in the shop where i showed it to him), there is only 5 things like that in the world, GAAHH i have ONE now!!! :hyper:

aaaAaahhh, that's intriguing :wink:
Happy Holidays, E.

Now, let's have some fun and entertain E & ourselves
:eyebrow: What could Emilie's gift be.....

Her own autographed by all four (autographs scratched out on metal, then covered with protective sealent) bronze 'droolbucket'.

Why only five.......sources do not reveal the 'perpetrator', but Edge was caught in the act of fabricating them, when Paul walked into his laboratory....saying 'good gods, man, what the hell is thaT!?

Spreading silly Holiday Cheer all around the globe.:wave:

I am so mad that I didnt jump in here sooner:rant:
emilie! hey babe:D happy B day
I want to thank you so much for giving bono my letter all that time ago. youre certainly a trooper for sitting out there in the cold all those times just to give the band our shite:wink:
I would have willingly taken your place just to catch a glimpse of bono!!!
I hope everything is going well with your business plans(wink wink) I wish to God I could be involved:madspit:

hope to see you around here more often
love
tara

sorry Im late, Hope you had a lovely day.

and a nice xmas too :hug:

you've been a star this year for everything you've done for people here. :)

Back
Top Bottom