Happy birthday Jenni Anne!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Happy birthday!!

335%3A86%3A%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323352759263ot1lsi

I hope you have such a great 16th birthday!!!! :hug:

party037.gif

party049.gif

Awwww! *sings* I got a birthday thread, I got a birthday thread!
Hmm... a birthday thread with a BONO picture in it! Heh heh heh, nice pic...
I got the Under a Blood red sky video, it's brilliant! (Bono's ass in those trousers!) :macdevil:
I have to go, dinner's ready, but see ya on Wednesday!
You know Sparky? She's my U2 friend at school, and she made me this story book called 'The Sweetest thing'. It';s the story of me and Bono, and how we meet at Mount Temple and get married and stuff. She even scanned loadsa pics into it and put me it the pics with Bono, it's SO cool! As soon as i get my scanner up and running I'll show you. There's also a gorgeous pic i plan to use on wednesday.
Love and lemons, Jenni. xxx

Jenni Anne

Moooooooooooore piccies for Jenni. :cute:

fly_handicam.jpg

bono_bath.jpg

And a very special pic for you. I don't think you've seen it already very often, but I think it will bring a bit of........'joy' into your life for at least the time which a good portion of drivel needs for drivelling down the side of your mouth. :dance:

Attachments

• rugby pic.jpg
    rugby pic.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Happy Sweet 16 to a cool Bono girl! :cute:

Here's some of those UABRS trousers! :drool:

bonoredrocks.jpg

Here's Bono blowing you air kisses :kiss:

bonoelevneck.jpg

Have a wonderful birthday! :)

Last edited:
Awww! Thank you all! Okay, those pics... :drool: And is that rugby pic really Bono? :combust: I'm in a computers lesson at the moment, - i didn't dare have it up on the screen for too long!:macdevil: I will study it when I get home...
Heh, it's amazing how much of what i do at school is connected to U2 you know... My computers project is making a promotion pack for the Popmart tour, (was gonna do Elevation but i get to use cooler colours for pop! All the goths keep looking at me weird though, I mean, a tour called 'Pop!' :shrug: Oh well.)
But yeah, so I'm in computers now 'looking for pictures' for my project, :angel: and then I have maths, and then I have English, in which I'm presenting a talk on none other than U2 ('a study of their life, lemons leather and lipstick.')
I am SO scared! The grade from my presentation goes towards my GCSE grade, :help:

love and nervous lemons hiding in a box, :reject:
Jen xxx

P.S. Pepper Ann? Whadya mean Pepper Ann? THAT helped my confidence... :uhoh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom