Happy Birthday Jcoster!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy bday JC!
bonokissysmiliekaf.gif

(btw I still have not made it to the post office... sorry I'm a slacker! :reject: )

bonocheersguiness.jpg

bonocapnflower.jpg

bonoballoonItaly.jpg

bonopuppy.jpg

bonobumACexhibit.jpg

Hey how did that get in here? :confused:

:shifty:

Hope you have a happy day JC! :hug:

A Prayer for you on your special day:

You can get along with anyone you want to get along with! It's possible to live peacefully because every person in your life right now was put there by God for a reason. Many times that person has strengths that can support your weaknesses. Learn to work together with people that are different than you so that you can fulfill God's greater purposes. Make it a point to study and get to know the people around you. Find out what makes them happy or sad, find some common ground to stand on, and work at getting along. Do your best to live peacefully with everyone that God has put in your life.

Today's Scripture

"So reach out and welcome one another to God's glory. Jesus did it; now you do it!" (Romans 15:7)

A Prayer for Today

God, thank you for blessing me with wonderful people who can strengthen me and sharpen me, as I try to do the same for them. I will seek to live peacefully with everyone around me, because that is what You have called me to do. Thank you for giving me the perfect example of how I can live this life with others. In Jesus' name. Amen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

PLEBAns were the first people that I thought of when I read this so I wanted to pass it on to you on your special day.:wink:

I hope that you enjoy it. :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom