Happy Birthday Jakob Dylan!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2aremyfriends

War Child
another year, another candle's burning...

Today is Jakob Dylan's birthday, he is 34 years old now. You all know that I appreciate him, that's the reason why I wanted to open this topic, so I'm gonna sing for him :sexywink: :hug:

Haaaapy biiiirthday to youuu
Haaaapy biiiirthday dear Jakob

I hope he's having a wonderful day and I hope all his wishes come true. There's a Wallflowers show tonight in San Francisco which I'm sure it's gonna be amazing, and I want, but I can't be there :sad: Anyway, I'll be there "in spirit", hehe

3393%3B%3B%3B523232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3232%3E449%3E78%3B%3E232344987%3C4%3C3ot1lsi

Jakob rocks! :yes:

U2AMF

:happy: awww, I find this message from Jakob in the Wallflowers site:

Wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes. Yes, another year and another candle did burn, and it's nice of you to care. 34 does have a 4 in it, and that may be worth something. It also has a 3, a 7, and a 1. I won't look into to those numbers though.

Good to know that some of you have been able to see these recent shows. We've seen some familiar faces. I have guessed the songs correct each night and am looking forward to my signed set list. Rami seems irritated that I would enter the contest, but he knows how much I enjoy winning something.

I mainly wanted you to know the birthday wishes are appreciated, so thanks again.

-jakob

He's so sweet!!! btw, that "4 thing" is about an old topic he opened in the WF board, and there are some contests in that board now, you can win a T-shirt and a signed set-list if you guess the songs they are gonna play in the shows. :)

What a nice guy! :up: :yes:

Last edited:
I like his observations on 34;) May it be a good age and year for both of us! :)

U2Kitten said:
I like his observations on 34;) May it be a good age and year for both of us! :)

yay, I wish you have a great year! :up:

btw, could somebody remove the watermarks in this pic, please? I found it here and I know there's already a thread about it in PLEBA, but this is not an U2 pic, that's the reason why I post it here. I hope that's ok... :help:

33945%3C%3B923232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2329%3D377%3D%3C3%3A%3DXROQDF%3E232348236%3B8%3C%3Bot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom