Happy Birthday Fishy!! xo MPS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Olive: *leading Fishy in, who is blindfolded* watch your step dear!
*Fishy natch tripped her way behind Olive, giggle and asking questions*
Olive: shhhh it's a surprise!
*she lead Fishy into the gigantic auditorium and sat her next to Bluey. Opal sat on the other side of her.*
Opal: We just wanted to wish you a happy birthday!
Fishy *giggling* can I take off my blindfold yet?
Olive: yes, go ahead!
*Fishy undid the blindfold and gasped at the large red curtain that covered the stage* What's behind it?
Bluey: um, that is it, Fishy. We got you a curtain.
*Fishy looked at her, eyes wide, then laughed when she realized she was joking. Bluey leaned over and strapped a party hat on her head, and Opal and Olive blew their noise makers*

*suddenly all the house lights lowered and the red curtain parted*

*on stage a single figure stood, hidden in darkness, his body posture confident yet very aware of his audience.* [/b]

Opal: whooohooo!
Olive: shhh!

*Adam cleared his throat and stepped into the spotlight. Fishy burst out laughing. Adam was completely nude, except for a large red bow that wrapped around his waist like a belt. Olive Bluey and Opal cat-called and Fishy blushed, giggling into her hands*

Adam: Fishy, they asked me to give you a birthday present, and I wanted so say something special. So I wrote you a apoem

*phistos* Awwww!

Adam: *blushing looking down*
Olive *whispering* the costume was his idea! we didn't even have to ask!
Bluey: Bet you have your hands full with that one!
*Fishy giggled with excitement*
Adam: *into the mic, in his posh accent*
Why I love Brooms
By Adam Clayton

They think I like spoons
but I really like brooms
because spoons you can stir
but they can't make me purr.

Brooms live in closets
where i love to be
and every time I go to a closet
it reminds me of she.

*fishy giggled as the other three groaned , trying not to laugh. adam continued.*

Brooms have harsh bristles
and are made of wood
but she is soft and cuddly
and always looks good.

Brooms come in handy
to clean accidents and messes
but sometimes it's my fault
she likes it when I wear dresses.

I love brooms
they leave everything so neat.
but she's the only one
who can sweep me off my feet.

I've found that sometimes
brooms bring me lot of luck
especially around fishy
when she wants to- *he smiled* open presents!

Olive: Hey! that doesn't rhyme!
*The phistos clapped and hollared, pushing Fishy foward. She ran up on stage, tripping right into his arms. He caught her suavely, grinning at her*
Bluey: she likes to DUCK! duck rhymes!
Opal: or drive a TRUCK
Olive: Giddy-UP?

Adam: Happy Birthday baby!
*the curtain descended just as Fishy reached for the bow*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FISHYYY!!!

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

U2 Take Me Higher

MPS: "Evil shouldn't look this good"

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

Have a good one Fishy!
smile.gif

ed-all2.jpg

ed-all3.jpg

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

OOOOOH!
LMFAO!

That's it... I declare this a no holds barred MPS birthday bash for Fishy... I will try and do something half as cool as Olive's post when I'm home from school! LOL!

HUGS TO FISHY!!!!
-Bluey

*Macphisto sauntered into the empty auditorium, wondering where everyone had gone.*
* softly*
helllooo? is anybody out there?
*silence*
*Macphisto adjusted his gold collared jacket, inhaling deeply from his cigar. He approached the microphone, kicking away a random red bow that lay on the stage floor. He tapped the mic*.
Is this thing on? *his voice reveberated throughout the auditorium.* Hellooooo this is Mr. Macphisto. Who is listening? *nobody answered* Did everybody go home? *he mumbled, a bit confused* I thought it was Fishy's
birthday party.... Olive probably told me the wrong date..... Hmm well, since I'm here....

*Macphisto shrugged, then opened his mouth to sing. He stopped, then tried again. He sighed, running his hand through his dark hair. He started singing*

A man will beg, a man will crawl, on the sheer face of love, like a fly on the wall- *he stopped, grimacing* UGH! that has got to be the WORST song ever written! who writes about a disgusting annoying insect?

*tossing his cigar on the stage, Macphisto sauntered off stage, softly and ostentatiously singing the melody to Lemon*

A: is he gone?
F: I think so....
*they both burst out laughing, sticking their heads up between the rows in the center of the auditorium*
Adam: Good thing Fly's not around!
Fishy: THAT was priceless!!
Adam: more priceless than me?
Fishy: aww, nothing's more priceless than you- except maybe that uncensored cover of Achtung Baby!
Adam: honey you happen to have the very original right in your arms....
*Fishy giggled * Well, by all means... let me see!!!

eek.gif
wink.gif

OLIVE OH MY GOSH! I just ruined my keyboard! I'm not kidding! I was drinking my coffee working on revenue reports and I decided to pop on over and see if there was any MPS action...well I should have known better than to read ANYTHING pertaining to my birthday with coffee in hand! I literally spit my coffee on the keyboard from laughing! No joke. I had to call the tech guy to come clean my keyboard! LOL! I told him it went down the wrong tube! LOL!

You guys are all soooooooo sweet! I have had a rockin birthday so far and this stuff is just the icing on the cake!

Now if you'll excuse me...I think I'll ask Adam to come meet me at work...there is a utility closet outback that has yet to be explored...

Fishy <><
Who can't wait to see what you guys come up with next!

------------------
"God is down with the MPS" -ScottPhisto my Favorite Man-Slut

*SQUEAL!!!*

Can I administer the birthday spanking?

Just asking.

Heh.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

*Hides behind GIANT JELLO MOLD IN SHAPE OF ADAM CLAYTON*

Hey! Don't eat that!!

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA
Only $0.65 each!!!

Jello Lord

Scottphisto vending machines. Now everywhere inside the famous PLEBA Mansion, fullfilling all your Scottphisto needs!

"I'm not wearing any underwear! Now gimmie a cookie!!" -Unknown
Is this love? Or is it just rough sex with Michael Douglas?
EAT ME!! I'M A SPEACIALTY BREAD!!

*Olive and opal take fishy on a trip down memory lane.

fightsmiles2.gif

No.. even further back than that!

They have the movie projector running and are sitting on a couch opposite a large pull
down screen.

A little girl around the age of 5 saunters in sight, shaking her booty. She throws her hair forward, wiggling her body and her devil horns point at the camera*

Fishy: AWw Olive you were such a cutie!!!

*little olive ran up to the camera suddenly, giving it a seductive look and kissed the lens*

Opal: you had it in you from the very beginning!

*the screen fuzzed and suddenly another little girl ran up to Olive, knocking her and the camera man over. The phistos laughed, munching popcorn, as the camera man straightened up. It focused on little Fishy, who had long loopy curly hair that came to her waist. She curtsied, and tripped. Little Olive threw her hands up, showing her again. Little Fishy tried it again, and twisted her legs like a pretzle. This time Little Olive stood behind Little Fishy and held her hands as she did a less than perfect but acceptable curtsy. The girls jumped up and down, then started spinning in circles until they fell on the ground in hysterics*

*The tape started to flip flip flip and Olive got up and fixed it. The camera then focused in on the girls lying on the grass. A slightly older and gorgeously mysterious girl walked into the frame, smiling at the two younger girls. Even at that age, Opal had a very confident streak. They laughed as Little Opal showed off by doing two cartwheels in a row*

Opal * chuckling* that is so not me!
Fishy: yes it is, Opal! *teasingly* do us another cartwheel!
*As if on command, little Opal did another one, but kept on going and crashed into the camera man. Olive and Opal shrieked with laughter, teasing their friend. Little Olive and Little Fishy, their eyes wide, tried doing the cartwheels as well, and proudly imiated Little Opal's fall, as if it hadn't been a mistake at all.*
Opal: Oh these are tooo funny Olive! Where ever did you find them?
Olive: in the attic! Macphisto has SO much stuff up there! Let's see what this one is- it just says Age 5....
*She put on the new roll and settled back on the couch. The camera focused, but it was on a dark picture. It zoomed in, and slowly the girls could make out a young baby devil. They stared in shock and laughter as they realized the little devil was dressed in a miniature version of Mackie's gold lame suits!!!! The little devil was sitting on a red couch, drinking out of a cup with a straw, his legs crossed and his lips pouting. The phistos were by now in hsyterics. Little Macphisto set his drink down, then stood up, his shoulders apart and a kiss on his lips. He sauntered up to the camera, touching it gently. He pulled back, and started doing poses ala-Lemon video! Suddenly Little Macphisto stumbled forward, silently roaring and holding his behorned head. Another unidentifiable object whizzed by his shoulder. Little Macphisto turned, and the phistos could see a little boy wearing all black leather, with his dark hair gelled back and terrific black sunglasses on. Little Fly was laughing, clutching his stomach. Little Macphisto took a step toward him, and Little Fly threw another lemon at his head. Little Macphisto glowered. Little Fly imiated Little Macphisto's pompous poses. Little Macphisto took off after Little Fly, who was laughing so hard he could barely run. As he passed in front of the camera, he grinned handsomely, and the girls could picture him winking behind his shades.*

Fishy: *gasping for breath* Oh that is too much..! loooolll!!
Opal: I wonder what Macphisto would say if he saw this! We should bring it to his next party *she was laughing so hard she was nearly crying*
Olive: It'll be the entertainment! Ooh and I bet Bluey'd love to see this! Bawahhh!!!

*The phistos laughed and requested Olive restart it so they could watch it all over again*

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

U2 Take Me Higher

MPS: "Evil shouldn't look this good"

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

------------------
Oh great ocean
Oh great sea
Run to the ocean
Run to the sea

Happy Birthday Dahhhhhhhhhling!!!
eek.gif

bomac_004.jpg

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh...owwww...owww my sides...owwww.

Now I want to skip my bio lab and write!!!!

OMG!!!!

I won't be able to until later...but

LOL

-Bluey...laughing uncontrollably in comp lab.

Fissshhhaaay! Have an awesome birthday girl! I have to go to class, but I'll be back for a proper celebration!
Love ya girl!

Yay!! happy birthday fishy!!!! i wish i was that creative, and could write you something too but... i'll leave that to the others
smile.gif

this thread is too funny!!!!!

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

"spreadin the neck love!" - olive
"my funnest one is the ISHFWILF w/ larry on teh cover and he's all moany and hottttt" - olive
"The Fly has to be the Fly!"

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Fishy
Happy Birthday to you

ummm...I'm not feeling as creative as everyone else, but the sentiment is the same.

yay! another fellow january baby! go, capricorns!!

HAPPY BEDAZZLED BIRTHDAY, FISHY!!

*bedazzle*

luv,
the glitterfy-ing Clumsey Julie*
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by FallDownJulie (edited 01-10-2002).]

*Bluephisto walked in the room that held the hysterical temptresses*
Bluephisto: What are you all laughing at? I can hear you downstairs!
Olive: Oh... Bluey....*Laughing too hard to talk, she stumbles to the projector, resetting the film.
Fishy: Bluey...*She laughs from her place on the floor where she had fallen* Sit...down...
*Bluephisto sits and watches with wide eyes*
Bluephisto: What are ... oh, that looks like... Oh...OH MY GOD!!!! *She bursts out laughing and covers her mouth with one pale hand* Awwwww! Oh look at him and the little suit!!!! ....*She tries to catch her breath* and a little STRAW!!! Awwwww....*She laughed so hard that no sound came out of her mouth. Likewise, the temptresses rolled about on the couch pointing feebly to the screen as "little Macphisto" danced for the camera. The door opened and Macphisto stuck his head in*
Macphisto: Bluey? Darling? I thought I heard you...*He made a small choking noise and his eyebrows shot up and he ran to the projector* No, no, no! How did you get this?
Bluephisto: Mackie! No! I want to see this! *The little Fly pummled little Macphisto on the screen with lemons and Macphisto sighed and tried to look as dignified as possible. Suddenly a peal of maniacal laughter filled the room and drowned out all the other laughter as The Fly crumpled to the floor, overcome by laughter*
The Fly: ....BABY!!!!....HOLY CRAP!!! I FORGOT THAT!!!!
Macphisto: Just what I need.
The Fly: Man.. and you were so short!!!
Macphisto: You had no sense of class even then.
*The film ended and the room was darker but still filled with shrieks of laughter and fists pounding the furniture. Bluey stood weakly and walked to Macphisto, trying to soothe him but as soon as she saw him in his gold suit she burst out laughing again.*
Bluephisto: You.... were... so.... *She tried to keep a straight face* cuuuuute! *she hugged him and laughed into his shoulder*
Macphisto: Thank you darling.
Bluephisto: And .... the dancing!! Oh.... mackie... don't look so sour. You were adoreable! *The Fly gets up and starts doing the "lemon" dance mockingly, still laughing. Macphisto swats at him and everyone bursts out laughing again at the re-enactment of the film...The door opens and Adamand Bono come in, Bono bearing a dusty silver roll of film. Adam sits by a giggling Fishy and hugs her.*
Adam: Happy birthday!
Bono: As long as we're watching old film... I found this one * It was labeled "Adam, Bono, Bluey: age five (human years). Bluey smiled,*
Bluephisto: Oh, I've never even seen this! *She kissed Macphisto and he stopped pouting so much and turned back to the crowd, still looking sourly at the roll of film.Bono starts the film and the screen fills with the images of clouds... it was in heaven. A little angel in a blue dress with black wavy hair in pigtails and huge blue eyes walks into view, there is a collective "AWWWWWW" from everyone in the room. Bluephisto blushes.*
Bluephisto: Oh.... that's me when I was a cherub! *The little girl stops, finding two brilliant toys at her feet. She crouches down, her wings brushing the ground and she picks one up, admiring it, but looks at the other. She picks the other up and looks between the two toys, from one to the other for a while. She stands up and paces, unable to decide on a toy, making little frustrated sounds until her dress caught on a cloud. Little Bluephisto trips and falls into the cloud and laughs, still holding the two trinkets in her palms. Suddenly another little angel wandered into view with little glasses and the biggest blonde fro anyone had ever seen. Adam gasped and everyone burst out laughing.*
The Fly: HOLY HAIR ADAM!!!! WHAT THE HELL?
Adam: I hadn't grown into it yet!
*"Little Adam" wandered to little Bluey and helped her up, his HUGE hair swaying in the breeze.*
Olive: Adam! *Giggling* You looked like a q-tip with wings!
* Adam hid his head in Fishy's laughing neck and groaned. Little Adam, almost invisible under the giant hair pointed to the toys and asked Little Bluephisto about them and she shook her head, distressed. Little Adam pointed to a sign in gold script "please take only one toy" and Little Bluey stamped her feet, frustrated. Macphisto and The Fly sighed simultaneously.*
Bluephisto: *Sheepishly* I've always been a little indecisive.
*Behind a cloud in the background a little boy angel with brown hair and blue eyes peeked out.. Little Bono wanded out completely naked and smiling.*
Bono: Oh, this should get shut off!
Macphisto: *Laughing* No... this is far more embarrassing than mine.. it stays on.
* Little Bono pranced around nude and oblivious and his playmates acted like this was nothing out of the ordinary.*
Bluephisto: *Laughing* I forgot you didn't like clothes for a long time.
Adam: He was quite a nudist when he was young.
*Little Bono was soon whisked off screen by a pair of hands and returned looking unhappy in a pair of pants and a vest. Little Adam laughed and his enourmous blonde hair bobbed up and down. Little Bono playfully shoved Adam and Adam stuck his tounge out and tagged Bono who ran after him tagging him back. The two little angels played tag in the background, Bono loosing clothes and Adam's tremendous from bouncing like a large rabbit as he ran. In the foreground Bluephisto sat playing with her toys and a hand from offscreen pointed gently at the sign "Please take only one toy." Little Bluephisto looked up innocently and nodded, the hand left. She pouted and looked and the sign, put her toys down and with unusual strength kicked the sign down and hid it in a cloud. She looked around to make sure no one saw and continued to play with her toys happily in the cloud while the two boys played naked/hairy tag rambunciously in the background.*
Bono: Well, that's enough of that...

ROTFLMAO Bluey!!!

Naked/Hairy tag is quite possibly one of the funniest concepts I have encountered in a long time!!!

Poor Adam...did big bad Bluey embarrass you? Come her let me kiss it and make it all better...

You guys have made my day! Thank you so much! You are the best! ((((((Everyone))))))

Fishy <><

------------------

Happy B-day Fishy....though I'm a little late (sorry)!

Hope it was scrumptious!

------------------
And your earth moves beneath
Your own dream landscape

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

*The reel of the cherubs continued to play and then screen went dark for a second and then lit up again with a caption "Adam, Bluey, Bono: Training Reel".*
Adam: Oh dear...
Bono: We would have been about 16 in this one... *Everyone leaned forward in interest as the screen revealed a kitchen.*
Bluephisto: Ohhhh... this was "pretend to be human day".
The Fly: I have those all the time...
Adam: We had to be taught to act like typical humans before we could go down to earth.
*Sixteen year old Adam walked into the kitchen, still dwarfed by a now bleached blonde afro, his wings hidden by a flashy afgan coat.*
Macphisto: Adam, you look like a pimp!
*Teenage Adam, all elbows and knees stood in the kitchen for a second before pulling open a drawer and examining the silverware. He inspected a fork in the light while teenage Bono walked in. The temptresses murmured their approval. Teenage Bono was already quite handsome...*
Bono: I think I had just been awarded my tempting powers.
*Teenage Bono leaned against a wall and smiled at the fridge which lurched from the wall towards him. Teenage Bono yelped and jumped into teenage Adam's arms to get away from the appliance drawn to him as if by magnetism.*
Adam: *Laughing* That was before you knew how to control what you attracted!!! That fridge wanted you!
*As Teenage Bono jumped into Teenage Adam's skinny arms, Teenage Adam threw the fork in the air. Both angels backed away from the jumping, advancing fridge, pinned against the counter when a chainsaw pierced through the fridge from the other side, viciously sawing it in half. The top half of the now quite dead fridge fell over to reveal Teenage Bluey holding a chainsaw, dressed in a white and gold cheerleader's outfit, her black hair in a ponytail. Bluey blushed and hid her face in her hands at the outfit she wore on the screen while Macphisto and The Fly smiled.*
The Fly: *Emitting a low whistle* Gooooo teeeam... Baaaaaby!
Macphisto: *To Bluey, seductively* Darling, do you still have that outfit? *Bluey smacked him on the shoulder, quite embarrassed.*
Fishy: *Laughing* Bluey... you were a CHEERLEADER?
Adam: *Snickering* Oh yeah she was, *Imitating a cheer* Go team!!! Yay Heaven!!!
Bluephisto: I was NOT. I was just dressed like that for training and you know it.
Adam: Then why did you keep wearing it afterwards?
Macphisto: Then you do have that outfit...
*Back on the screen, Teenage Bono climbed out of Teenage Adam's arms and pointed at something in his hair... the fork. Teenage Adam tugged at the utensil, but it was firmly enmeshed in his fro. Teenage Bono tugged at it too, but Teenage Adam only winced in pain as the barely visible fork became more entwined in his fuzzy day-glo hair. Finally, Teenage Bluey took a knife from the drawer and stood on her tip toes, cutting the fork from Adam's hair. He straightened up and she handed him the puff of hair with a handle sticking out and he frowned. The room of Phistos burst out laughing, Adam's 'fro now had one large hunk missing, which made it look like his coiffure was a monument to Pac Man. He threw the fork in the garbage, scowling at it. Teenage Bono contemplated the trash can and it began to move towards him amourously. He jumped back and Teenage Bluephisto kicked it back into the corner, her skirt flying. Macphisto and The Fly smirked their approval.*
The Fly: *Sauntering to Bluephisto* Baby... I'll be your quarterback any day of the week!
Macphisto: *Wrapping his arms around her, scowling,* Go away Fly, she's my cheerleader!
The Fly: Uh huh, as if a cheerleader would go steady with a guy who used to drink vodka juiceboxes at the age of five!
Bluephisto: I WAS NOT A CHEERLEADER!!!
*On screen, Teenage Adam takes a second venture into the cutlery drawer pulling out a spoon. He lookes at it, looks at himself in it and cautiously runs it against his hair. He smiles... the spoon posed no threat to his hairstyle. He put it in his coat pocket.*
Fishy: THAT'S why you like SPOONS????? OH MY GOD!
*Everyone broke out laughing. On the screen, Teenage Bono looked in bewilderment at the fridge and garbage can, and regarded the toaster hesitantly, it began to tremble. He then gave Teenage Bluephisto the same look.*
Macphisto and The Fly: Hey!
*Teenage Bluephisto looked back at him with a "what the Hell is wrong with you?" expression, and bent over to tie her shoelace.*
Bluephisto: It just never worked with me Bono, sorry.
The Fly: *Watching the cheerleader tie her shoe, drooling* Baby, that works for ME!
*Teenage Bono, confused, sighed and looked back at the toaster which immediately flew from the counter and hit him in the lips. Teenage Bono fell over, rubbing his face and scowling at the amourous appliance and Teenage Bluephisto ran over to him, examining him and in doing so kicked the toaster off of the cloud. The camera followed the toaster as it fell from Heaven to Earth and through the Earth into Hell where it hit a suave young devil on the head. Teenage Macphisto stumbled and gasped, turning to look a the toaster that beaned him. He looked from the toaster to the ceiling many times before kicking the toaster a little with his foot and walking down the hall slowly, rubbing the back of his head.*
Macphisto: I always wondered where that thing came from!!!

Oh my gosh bluey!!! These are soooo funny! I love the appliance-love for Bono! And the toaster thing was just priceless! LOL!!! I love these videos! Keep going keep going! LOL!

Fishy <><

------------------

Back
Top Bottom