Happy Birthday Erised!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flaming june

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
May your day be full of laughter, sexy Larry pics and lots and lots of Guinness! ;)

Luv ya twin!!! :hug:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Attachments

• bday.jpg
    bday.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 50
:wave: Happy Birthday, Erised! :hug:

And here's a little Larry for ya...

lm15.jpg

lm22.jpg

lm32.jpg

lm46.jpg

larn12.jpg

larn18.jpg

larn37.jpg

larn40.jpg

Look at the suggestive placement of his hand... :mac:

Attachments

• jennylardence1.jpg
    jennylardence1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 38
Since you're the birthday girl, you get to lick the champagne off of him... :tongue:

Attachments

• champagne.jpg
    champagne.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 35
Guess who I've hired to strip at your party? :drool:

Attachments

• zooteaser.jpg
    zooteaser.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 34
OK... more scruff!!! And then I should get back to work... :uhoh:

Attachments

• zooautographscruff.jpg
    zooautographscruff.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 26
Happy Birthday!!! :hug: And Edge and Bono are on The Today Show this morning sepcially for you. And wasn't that "your" jacket that Edge is wearing?

A little birthday scenario for you...

You're at work, boss is out at a meeting and secretary has called in sick for the day, leaving you plenty of time to spend on PLEBA stretching Moob Day out in to Moob Week. You're completely absorbed in all the lovely pictures when a voice strartles you. "Em, excuse me, miss?" It takes you a second to return to the real world and address this stranger who has interupted such important work. How dare he?
You let the words, "Yes, can I help you?" slip from your mouth as you raise your head to check out this person who has wandered into your office. Slowly you take it all in -- square jaw, full lips, high cheekbones, long eye lashes, blue eyes, spiky blonde hair. You do a double take, a triple take -- there is no possible way, must be a coincidence. But even if this is only a look-alike, that ain't bad.
While you're admiring the view, he's talking, about what you have no idea, you should probably tune in. Something about a bike breaking down, needing to use a phone, a lot of "ems" mixed in, all delivered with an amazing Irish accent.
You let the man use the phone, why not? It'll take an hour for someone to come, he wonders if you'd mind if he waited in your office, it is very cold outside. You don't see any reason to say no, so you say of course he can stay and offer some coffee, or tea, perhaps.
The tow truck takes an amazingly long time to come, but neither of you care, you're having much to much fun chatting away about everything and nothing all at once. When the truck does come he thanks you again and again for your hospitality and wonders if there is some way, any way he can pay you back. You smile, you know you'll think of something.

Wishing you a very great birthday and maybe a little of this...

la-ab36.jpg

dsmith2904 said:
Happy Birthday!!! :hug: And Edge and Bono are on The Today Show this morning sepcially for you. And wasn't that "your" jacket that Edge is wearing?

:sigh: I wouldn't know, I totally forgot it was on today...my mind was elsewhere this morning and I could just kick myself in the arse for missing it. :(

dsmith2904 said:

A little birthday scenario for you...

You're at work, boss is out at a meeting and secretary has called in sick for the day, leaving you plenty of time to spend on PLEBA stretching Moob Day out in to Moob Week. You're completely absorbed in all the lovely pictures when a voice strartles you. "Em, excuse me, miss?" It takes you a second to return to the real world and address this stranger who has interupted such important work. How dare he?
You let the words, "Yes, can I help you?" slip from your mouth as you raise your head to check out this person who has wandered into your office. Slowly you take it all in -- square jaw, full lips, high cheekbones, long eye lashes, blue eyes, spiky blonde hair. You do a double take, a triple take -- there is no possible way, must be a coincidence. But even if this is only a look-alike, that ain't bad.
While you're admiring the view, he's talking, about what you have no idea, you should probably tune in. Something about a bike breaking down, needing to use a phone, a lot of "ems" mixed in, all delivered with an amazing Irish accent.
You let the man use the phone, why not? It'll take an hour for someone to come, he wonders if you'd mind if he waited in your office, it is very cold outside. You don't see any reason to say no, so you say of course he can stay and offer some coffee, or tea, perhaps.
The tow truck takes an amazingly long time to come, but neither of you care, you're having much to much fun chatting away about everything and nothing all at once. When the truck does come he thanks you again and again for your hospitality and wonders if there is some way, any way he can pay you back. You smile, you know you'll think of something.

Wishing you a very great birthday and maybe a little of this...

la-ab36.jpg

GAH! If only!!!!! :hyper: My office has a door for ... ehm ... privacy :sexywink:

Thanks for the story, Dsmith! :hug:

(Edited cuz I can't type worth shit today)

Last edited:
erised said:
:sigh: I wouldn't know, I totally forgot it was on today...my mind was elsewhere this morning and I could just kick myself in the arse for missing it. :(

On The Today Show, seen this morning on NBC affiliates across the country, "The Edge" models what is affectionately known as "erised's jacket."

todayshow03.jpg

:love:

I taped the entire show this morning so if you can't get a copy from someone, I can send you mine and you can tape it or whatever. No worries!

GAH! If only!!!!! :hyper: My office has a door for ... ehm ... privacy :sexywink:

I'll bet it does! :macdevil:

Thanks for the story, Dsmith! :hug:

I'm glad you liked it. Very, very, very happy birthday!

Last edited:
My b-day isn't over yet...where's Larry wearing nothing but a big red bow?

Aw, thanks again everyone for all your b-day wishes!!!! :happy:

My evening made up for the crummy day I had.

First, I got the Rattle & Hum DVD for my b-day :dance:

Second, I got the Ramones tribute CD for my birthday, too :dance:

AND, my aunt actually taped Bono and Edge on the Today show this morning, in case I didn't...so now I have it on tape and that makes me sooooooooooo happy cuz we watched it by her house and it's sooooooooo great!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Oh, AND.... I gave myself my own b-day present today... when I went down to renew my license, I decided to splurge on a vanity plate...so in 4-6 weeks, my license plate will say "BTFLDAY" :D

Re: My b-day isn't over yet...where's Larry wearing nothing but a big red bow?

erised said:
Aw, thanks again everyone for all your b-day wishes!!!! :happy:

My evening made up for the crummy day I had.

First, I got the Rattle & Hum DVD for my b-day :dance:

Second, I got the Ramones tribute CD for my birthday, too :dance:

AND, my aunt actually taped Bono and Edge on the Today show this morning, in case I didn't...so now I have it on tape and that makes me sooooooooooo happy cuz we watched it by her house and it's sooooooooo great!

Oh, AND.... I gave myself my own b-day present today... when I went down to renew my license, I decided to splurge on a vanity plate...so in 4-6 weeks, my license plate will say "BTFLDAY" :D

:up: :hug: Cool! You'll be joining me on the road with my U2 STAY plate!

Back
Top Bottom