Happy Birthday Edge!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A very happy birthday to the best guitar player alive!!!! :heart: :edge:

You really rock Edgy baby!!!! :bow: :rockon: :combust:

Birthday party pics:
untitled2.jpg

untitled4-1.jpg

untitled5.jpg

untitled.jpg

untitledp.jpg

I didn't blur them, they were already that way.

waynetravis said:

The only time Bono doesnt wear his sunglasses is when he has a sparkler 12 inches from his face :lol:

Bono looks like he's hypnotized by the SHINY stuff! :lol:

I'm sure he sang for Edge. Great pics, thanks so much for posting. They all look great. Damn watermarks.

kellyahern said:

Looks to me like that the girls are acting as security guards, keeping the riff raff away from the birthday bash! :wink: Are those sticks of dynamite on Edge's b-cake?! :ohmy: Edge's on fire again! :rolleyes:
And Bono dusted off and donned his green monstrosity!! :drool:

Thanks for the pics Kelly! :bow:

I know it's Edge's day (damn, he's covered by those damned watermarks, it's hard to make his face out), but does anyone else think that Bono looks really YOUNG here, without his shades, and obviously shaven?

(Okay, he may also look a bit :drunk: )

I wonder where they were partying and who else was there. I am sure they had a great time. Edge looks really happy.

U2's guitarist, David "The Edge" Howell Evans celebrated his birthday with Bono in Saint Tropez. They went for dinner at the restaurant "Strand" where they took a picture with the owner. Following the dinner they stopped by the VIP Room nightclub for a sparkling birthday cake!
date 07.08.2007
http://www.hepta.ro/photo.php?id=419

hcbiggs2002 said:

Looks to me like that the girls are acting as security guards, keeping the riff raff away from the birthday bash! :wink: Are those sticks of dynamite on Edge's b-cake?! :ohmy: Edge's on fire again! :rolleyes:
And Bono dusted off and donned his green monstrosity!! :drool:

Thanks for the pics Kelly! :bow:

:lol: THat hat:yuck:
Was hoping to see Morleigh and Ali celebrating with them.. It's so cool that the boys spent it together. They have a great friendship-what fun they all must have in Eze.:drool:

Back
Top Bottom