Happy Birthday Drea!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
Happy Birthday Drea!!!!!

Ok, so it's not untul Tomorrow, but this gives us more time to wish her happiness BEFORE her birthday :D

Happy birthday to you...
25.gif
Happy birthday to you...

Adam6.jpg

Leather pants :ohmy:
Adam5.jpg

Adam4.jpg

AdamVertigo4.jpg

dazzledbylight said:

The lights go down, down to a sultry violet purple.... the eirree/wiry synthysizer sounds start to creep over the audience. Drea who's gotten GA between Bono & Adam is primed for the next throbbing notes of THE bassman.....but bef0re it happens Adam starts taking a walk around the outer elipse. WHoa... this is NOT the usual thing.

Adam is getter closer and closer. She's transfixed...he's going to be the closet yet to her during this show..... But wait ...he starts going past her...aawwwww Noooo.
THEN he stops...he's seems to be getting some cue . He scans... he slightly nods his head and .....STEPS...BACk.

He steps back further.His narrowed eyes then open up more, a smile crosses his facwe...all the while his bass is covering the whole arena. WHat's this??!!! A sercuity person puts his hand on drea's shoulder.......motions upward towards the stage ...Adam holds out his hand. He nods...yeah...YOU...smiling.

He says Happy Birthday...would you like to join me & Bono over by the drum....? The lights add in a smokin' red-crimson...... She swallows...takes his hand and goes up, up on to....ecstacsy.....

Hope you like... :wink: Happy BD!!!! :hug:

If Drea's not on for a while will some one kindly :bump: this forward for her.

AdamC57.jpg

OMG... I was just informed about this thread!

Thank you all so much for the b-day wishes and the pics *G* Dazzled, thanks for the cap too, though I didn't see it till just now :)

:hug:s all

Back
Top Bottom