Happy Birthday dazzledbylight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoney

Blue Crack Distributor
A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are R
Happy Birthday Dazz :hug:

5.gif

Love Wild :kiss:

***Thank You*** ALL!!!

........for your :love: wonderful B-Day wishes!

after an unhappy encounter with my art teacher.................
.......I went off with my sis to celebrate my B-Day in the later afternoon.

It was one of the NICEST altogether later day/eve/nights that I've had in l-o-n-g time!

It was a warm mid-40's F {No wind- which we've had alot-strong- lately}- so we bopped around SOHO. Lot's of people out & venders with cool craft items & stuff.
We headed for a greek restaurant, and the meal was wonderful!:drool: She's been there before. I'd heard of it, but never had been there.
Then we went to the movies -Horton Hear's aA Who. It's adorable, and quite funny: a mix of visual & smart humor. The animation is amazing.
She (nor I) had been in the M&M shop (across the street from the Hersey Choc shop)- we had some time to pass before our resvations were up, so we ducked in there. It was sooo funny. And the color of the M&M'S :lol:.
They had all these single color and special mixed color themes long big tube dispensers, so you could mix and match.

So the had you usual colors, but then the had these darker, muted shades in one area, then pastel colors, and finally bright colors- some not att all in the packaged bags- like almost chartruse-apple green/ turquoise/yellow-orche. We love color so we were oooing and aaahhing.
The even had black and gray M&M's .
We stopped in the place I'd picked for dessert, but as soon as I smelled the entrees- i was like- "hey I can't be hungry again for 'dinner food' after all I ate for realtively early dinner" (it was now 10:30P). So was she.
We split some shrmp dumplings. Then we had desserts-which were wonderful.
ANd they had a great music soundtrck- which they played at deccent volume.

I took a bus to see the Macy's FLower Show windows. They're fabulous. Some of their best ever! Google them up- maybe there'll be photos of them.

Then I walked to here -Net Cafe, and find ANOTHER B-Day thread. :love: The chocolate shavings on the icing on the cake! :D :heart::hug:S!

love all your different visuals/gifs.
Special shout-out to zu!:drool:

and SG when we've on-line together-- i have a funny mouse (NOT in the house-so to speak ) story to tell you- re your gif.

thanks again!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom