Happy Birthday BonoIsHot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoney

Blue Crack Distributor
A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are R
Happy Birthday Jem :clone:love:

Wish i was with you after the last 2 years , shame we couldn't be in Dublin now :shifty:

All my love Wild :kiss:, Ni , Alfie & Sadie :heart:

Chicago your birthday 2005 :love:

edf62d81.jpg

009_09_0002.jpg

2005_0921Chicago10215.jpg

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
Happy retirement, sweetie! :happy : :lmao :

Hope you and Craig have a great day together...can't wait till I can spend another birthday with you, though. :hug: :heart: :kiss:

Its my retirement. :happy::hyper::lmao:

Neither can i. :hug: Every birthday we all have together we need silly candles, none of this happy birthday business. :lol:

They will prob tour near me birthday on 2nd north america leg, i'll be there with my retirement candles. :lmao:

Last edited:
WildHoney said:

OMG! dies i knew there was something about a Happy Tents and Pray. :lmao: ( Waits for Bri. :shifty::lol: )

I was gonna post these pics for your birthday. :lol: Clones think alike.

Shannon the cake was from a bakery from Chicago. I miss it, it was soooo good. :drool:

Me and Wild had it for breakfast. :lmao:

Last edited:
Alisaura said:
Happy Birthday Jem!! Hope you're having a wonderful time with your man : wink: : D :dance :

Thanks he has to work today, i took the day off. We're going out tonight though. :D

I got lots of cards and money. Shopping in Manchester i think. :hyper:

Craig spoilt me. I got some topshop jeans, some PJ's from La Senza, a mini Bonsai tree i can grow from a seed ( Hope i don't kill it :uhoh::lol: ) Happy Feet on DVD ( Penguins :love: ) Coco Chanel perfume :drool: and some silly stufff like a milkybar :drool:

Thanks again girls and Zootles for the messages. :kiss:

gluey said:
whats this about retireament angyway?? :drunk: :angel:

Hey Gluey are you drunk? :shifty:

During Vertigo 2005 a bunch of us girls from here went to chicago/met in chicago together. With it being mine and Wilds birthday while we were there they got us a cake and candles. GG got Happy Retirement candles by accident and we've laughed ever since. GG :kiss::hug: We had soooo much fun making sentences and words out of the candles. :lmao:

:love: happy Birthday Jemma! :hug::hug:

:shifty: perhaps this'll do cause you won't have Bono for your birthday today..
bonothighsozsr9.jpg

:bono: :sexywink: Oh HAI thar Jem, wanna come dance with me?:flirt:

Back
Top Bottom