Happy Birthday Bono & Jojo!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
as each time zone changes to midnight eh

HAPPY BIRTHDAY B-MAN

Ahh...out of control

Wednesday Morning 46 years of dawning :lol:

and happy birthday Jordan

cake1-a.gif

hapbirth.gif

Happy Birthday to the Hewsons!

bONO.gif

This is such an emotional day for me every year! Happy Birthday wishes to my son first of all, who turns 20 (along with his best frind Mike) on the same day that Bono and Jordan share the same birthdate! Wishing all of you and others 'round the world with the same birthdate a very happy joyous occasion and superb year!

Fete08.gif

If my son married Jojo, then we could have a great big family May 10th birthday! Woo Hoo! I would invite all my friends, the true honest ones I like anyways :giggle:

Fete08.gif

whheee happy Bday to the Bman and Jojo awell :D
and Kafrun, I don't have a gif of that, it was my avatar made by dreamoutloud13 :)
I can up it when I'm home if you'd like (at school now)
hope they have a great day

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONO, JORDAN and ...anyone else who is celebrating today...including myself :wink:

All the best!!

From Sally Brompton....

Your Horoscope for May 10, 2006
IF WEDNESDAY, MAY 10TH, IS YOUR BIRTHDAY

A Sun-Neptune aspect on your birthday indicates exciting times this year, so long as you don't expect everything to run smoothly and according to plan. Let fate guide you in whatever direction it sees fit and adapt to whatever new environment you find yourself in. The less you try to control the events of your life the more rewarding they will be.

To my favorite Irishman and his beautiful daughter:

13470sr2jbp06qb.jpg

Love and Happiness everyday, but especially on your birthdays.
This is the day that the Lord hath made, rejoice its your birthday!!
thumb_corbijnBjordan.jpg

Last edited:
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:hyper: :hyper: :love:

Party On!!!:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I remember reading about Jordan's birth in Rolling Stone magazine...suprised the heck out of me( I had given up on Bono and Ali ever having kids for some reason.) :laugh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom