HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday Bono Baaaaaaybe!!!!! Love ya and thanks for wednesday
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I hope you have a lovely day
biggrin.gif

*JessicaAnn steps up to mic*

marilyn.jpg

Happy Birthday to you ...
Happy Birthday to you ...
Happy Birthday Mr. Bono ...
Happy Birthday to you.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Happy Birthday Bono!!!!!
Happy Birthday Jordan!!!!

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

Here's my birthday whishes for you Bono.
smile.gif

From a sunny and warm Gothenburg I send lots of hugzies to you! Hope you get to eat lots of cake and gets many beautiful handmade sweet presents from your beloved family.

(((HUGS)))

Happy birthday to one of the most influential , charismatic , talented and beautiful men in the world........

We all love you...have a wonderful birthday !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE WONDERFUL BONO!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEAUTIFUL JORDAN!!!
May you both recieve all the joy, happiness and love you deserve not only on this special day but every day of your lives.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I swear I just made this up while walking over here! hehe *in a operetta style sing song voice* -Todaay! Is Bono's Birthday...oh yes it is...oh yes it is... Todaay! Is Bono's Birthday...oh yes it is...oh yes it is...the lead singer of the greatest rock band in the Woorrlldd!!...Is celebrating his birthday on this very daay!!...oh he's celebrating his birthday on this very daay!!-
Didn't make one up for lady jordan 'coz well i'm crazy but not insane! lol

bonoali93.jpg

This has to be one of my fav. pics of Bono! He and Ali are so perfect for one another!

bono_family.jpg

They are such a beautiful family!!

BonoElifuneral.jpg

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONO!!! you're the best!

and olive, holy shite! your site is awesome, and OH MY GOD the version of Mysterious Ways from his bday show in Indiana last year is ABSOLUTELY F-IN' AMAZING!!!! damn! you gotta go listen to it... i wish i had been at that show- i SO would've jumped onto the stage with the rest of the girls!
wink.gif

thanks for posting it.
smile.gif

Originally posted by *Ally*:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONO!!! you're the best!

and olive, holy shite! your site is awesome, and OH MY GOD the version of Mysterious Ways from his bday show in Indiana last year is ABSOLUTELY F-IN' AMAZING!!!! damn! you gotta go listen to it... i wish i had been at that show- i SO would've jumped onto the stage with the rest of the girls!
wink.gif

thanks for posting it.
smile.gif

Thanks Ali!! Thanks!!
OMG yessss MW from beginning to hugh heffner end
wink.gif
"on your knees bono" ohhmyy and all his Moans!! bawaahh! and i love how he says "Birfday"

Ya know we all woulda been on stage!
biggrin.gif

the next thing you must download is the one Edge sings "party girl" to bono.. the end of that song there is a SWEET TREAT!
biggrin.gif

oh! i gg bake my bday cake for bono! lollll

------------------
Another soul.. another SOUL in this world.... beautiful boy!

*Happy Birthday Bono*

Lookie! More have come to wish Bono and Jordan a Happy Birthday.

bono_088.jpg

The Fly: Look...not only can I be part of the entertainment but I've brought a camera too!
bomac_003.jpg

MacPhisto: Well you simply can not have a proper celebration without me now can you
bomir_001.jpg

Mirrorball Man: Enough talk already... Let's get this party going!!
U2_102.jpg

EVERYONE JOIN IN AND PARTY!!!!

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

Ah Happy Birthday to Bono!!!!!!!!!!

img29.gif

I wore my u2 elevation shirt to work today, I woke up to hearing Vh1 play "Beautiful Day" and right now, the radio station I'm listening to is playing "With or Without You" in honor of Bono.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a RESTFUL
biggrin.gif
(hint, hint), beautiful day full of music, Ali, your kids and lots of soul! I love you...which is not something I tell most men I've never met.
wink.gif
Thank you for wild inspiration and for living the faith we share and caring so much and lookin so good.
wink.gif

Happy birthday!

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Happy Birthday to my favorite dude!

bono026.jpg

Best lookin' thing there ever was!
biggrin.gif

1wickedglance.jpg

This here pic of him and me was taken when he came to Tennessee a few years back
wink.gif
Hee, haw!
wink.gif

------------------
I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll.

Feliz cumpleanos Bono!!! ((BIGHUGnKIss))

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by daisybean:
BonopopAlex.gif

Just found this floating around in my files...

hehehe cute multicolored

Again Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

BOOM CHA!

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

bonobike.jpg

Bono: Hey, Edge!! Look what the PLEBA girls bought for me!! A BIKE!!!
Edge: Nice. But do you think they could've chipped in and bought you some clothes?
http://www.u2takemehigher.com/Bono/youngins/bonobathingstui.jpg
Bono: I don't know...I look pretty good without any clothes on...
[img]http://www.u2takemehigher.com/Bono/youngins/bono13.jpg
PLEBA: HELL YEAH!!
Bono: *hides behind weird glass statuette*
bonofreedom.jpg

Stay close to me, John. They can smell fear...
BJohnSlane.jpg

PLEBA: Awwww...he's scared of us...
Bono: I didn't mean it! Please forgive me!
bonobeg.jpg

Please accept this really hot pic of me as a peace offering:
fly_cig_profile1.jpg

PLEBA: *THUD*

And there was much rejoicing throughout the land...

I guess what I'm trying to say is...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONO!!!

[This message has been edited by Hallelujah Here She Comes (edited 05-10-2002).]

Originally posted by novia:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
theres 42 kisses
smile.gif

have a good one
black velvit all round
biggrin.gif

Just stopping by to pay my respects to Bono on his birthday! Thanks Novia for this thread, I love your message. Black velvet all around, and his pretty black hair and his hot black leather and his cool black shades, and the beautiful eyes underneath.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONO!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN!!!!!!

Aww! Happy Birthday Bono! I didn't forget, I promise! I was at the stupid doctor all afternoon, but I wore my U2 shirt! And since the only yummy we have in my house is rice krispie treats, I just ate an honorary one. hehe! Rice Krispie Treats rock. and I'm gettin off the point here....anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONO!

------------------
Dana

Ma: The car was rattle and humming...
Dana: COOL!

Happy Birthday Bono!!!
Thank you for being my hero and inspiring me every day.
smile.gif

I actually did bake a cake in honor of the day! Chocolate with chocolate frosting!
Happy birthday Jordan!
Oh my mom say hi too!

------------------
We're here for a good time not a long time.
--Bill Huber

Happy Birthday Bono!!!!
42 and still one of the hottest men alive!!!
Hope you have a good one
smile.gif

PearlJam_U2

Happy Birthday King B!

Don?t hold back on the Guiness!!

I know I won?t!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Lemons, the chicks- they love the lemon"