Happy Birthday Bono!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fete08.gif

And a special Happy Birthday to my son who turns 22!!!

Happy Birthday ADORABLE! Bono :happy:

and Happy Birthday to my cousin who is turning two!

Happy birthday to one of the most unselfish sweetest guys ever :hug: May you have many more birthdays and continue to bring so many happiness through your music and generosity!

Happy birthday Jordan!

Hey Bono,

I hope that you will see these b-day wishes for you. Please just always remember that there are millions of people's lives around the world who have been made better by your presence in our world.

So please don't ever doubt your effectiveness because it is MASSIVE, B-man. :sexywink:

Happy Happy Birthday also for your beautiful daughter, Jordan. May she be blessed in all ways. :pray:

I think that it will make you smile, Bono, to know where I will be tomorrow night and what I'll be doing there in your honor - all In the Name of Love:

http://www.one.org/event/events/event.html?event_id=425&id=

Take good care of yourself, Bono. Our world needs you here with us for as long as possible.

ONE HEART, ONE HOPE, ONE LOVE - debbie
www.mpwn-uganda.org :bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

thanks sue4u2 :wave:

What better way to celebrate Bono's special day than by carrying each other?

Find some way tomorrow to give something back to life in honor of Bono's special day.

LOVE AND PEACE. HOPE AND JOY. MERCY AND GRACE. :yes:

Jamila said:
Find some way tomorrow to give something back to life in honor of Bono's special day.

I've already talked my local radio station 92Zew - who love U2, nd ask them to devote some time to the ONE.org campaign , tomorrow.
They are good about things like that. :yes:
and it gives them some additional music news segments.
:up:

Jamila said:
thanks sue4u2 :wave:

What better way to celebrate Bono's special day than by carrying each other?

You are absolutely right Jamila! :wave: :yes:

Happy Birthday Bono (and Jordan too!)!!!!!!!!!! Always know you are loved so deeply by so many: your friends, your family, the Holy Spirit, and US!!! Our hearts and love is with you always! May God bless you eternally....:heart: :love:

Back
Top Bottom