Happy Birthday, Bluey!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay Sicy. It's for fun, I'm smiling see
icon23.gif
oh well let's try again
smile.gif

I just hope you're right and Bluey isn't mad. Hope it was a good one Bluey, even though you're MacPhisto's dungeon wench
frown.gif
bono122.jpg

"Welcome my dahlings- will you be staying, long?! HAHAHAHA!"

There is no escape for us now
eek.gif

[This message has been edited by SamanthaPuff (edited 11-09-2001).]

First of all....Mr Lemon, when I looked at that pic I honestly thought it was Bono!!! I had to do a few double takes there,....Thanks so much, very sweet!
Also...
I LOVE may new status! Love Love Love it!!!
It's cool in Macphisto's dungeon, there are couches and martinis and he even comes to visit...I'm NEVER leaving, never!!!!
Thanks Sam and Sicy and Missy!
HUGS,
Bluey (Happily wasting her life in Mr Macphisto's dungeon)

I'm really sorry Bluey, it's all my fault. It was your birthday and I went to FalldownJulie's request thread on EYKIW and begged for a status for you for your birthday. I said no one served MacPhisto better than you and Miss MacPhisto and now all three of us are in MacPhisto's dungeon. This is terrible, none of us deserve it and I am so sorry. Not only are we in the dungeon but all of us are frozen permenately at 666 posts, which gives me the creeps something terrible. Please accept my apology Bluey. I only meant to surprise you with a status for your birthday. Please forgive me. I hope Miss MacPhisto can find a way to forgive me too.
frown.gif
frown.gif
:

------------------
~Just as you find me, always I will be, a little bit too free, with myself~

[This message has been edited by SamanthaPuff (edited 11-09-2001).]

JENNNY-POO!

Your loser bassist forgot your birthday... then missed your flight.... I think it's time I be fired.
frown.gif

*hugs* Hope your birthday went well.

Sarah

------------------
it's only in your head you feel left out or looked down on

SlipStream Soul

Back
Top Bottom