Happy Birthday ARW!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kariann

ONE love, blood, life
Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jea
ARW's birthday is this Friday but since we won't be around I didn't want you miss out on birthday wishes here!

I can't tell you how :hyper: I am to celebrate your bday with you this year. I still can't believe that I am making my second trip to Memphis in 7 months and my 3rd overall! I wouldn't do that for just anybody you know! :sexywink: I'm really glad that we have gotten to know one another in the last year and have shared some sad times and some really great times. There are many more great times around the corner and I hope in the years ahead.

See you in Memphis tomorrow morning when the fun begins! You know when Schmeg,you and I get together it's a guaranteed laugh somewhere along the line! :D

Happy Birthday!

33%3A63%3B8323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3Dxroqdf%3E232338%3A%3C4%3B9%3B3ot1lsi

:hyper: Happy birthday Amanda! We'll ring in your new decade with a great weekened!

Like Kariann said...it's been a lot of fun getting to know each other, and it's so funny how we're so often on the same page! There are so many more great times ahead of us, too. :hug:

Everyone posted all the Rattle & Hum pictures I have and I don't have any good ones of Edge, but tomorrow we'll be sliding down a hill saying, "Thumb us a lift there, Edge," and that will almost make up for it. :yes:

Anyway...Happy birthday a little early but get ready for Birthday Weekend O Rama!!! :dance::hyper::dance::hyper::dance:

:dance: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :dance:

Hope you get some good gifts and have a really nice day! :happy: :applaud:

Thank you so much everyone!

I just got back from an AMAZING weekend in Memphis with my sister, Kariann, and Schmeg! We went to Graceland, Sun Studios, the hotel where Martin Luther King was assasinated and so much more.

It was incredible to be in Sun Studios. We were all in awe of being in that tiny little room where not only U2 recorded but Elvis, Johnny Cash, and so many more. It was just an incredible weekend! We all took an insane amount of pictures so maybe some of the highlights of the trip will be posted this week. :D

Back
Top Bottom