Happy Birthday Ali

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday to the luckiest lady in the world, brilliant, radiant, and a wonderful person. :wave:

How many hot Bono pics does Ali need posted for her birthday?;)

Last edited:
I love how everybody here seems to really like Ali. You never get any of those " I hate that :censored: " comments. In fact in the 18 months I've been here, I have never seen a single bad thing said about her.

Way cool guys.:hug:

hey i was gonna do a thread about this :wink:

i wanted to do as i did for adam's bday :yes: print ur wishes and then give them to bono :heart: we discussed the idea on the alison4ever forum a few weeks ago...

what do ya think?? do ya want Ali to read ur messages?? :huh: let me know okay....

Anyway Ali, have a wonderful Birthday :hug: you are a wonderful woman, wife, mother :cute: everybody here loves you and we all have lots of respect for you :love: and not because you are bono's wife, but because you are the person you are :hug:
Keep being yourself, Keep doing what you're doing, and take good care of your family :yes:

hope to see you one day back in NUI Galway :wink: (i am so proud to study there!!! )

Emilie

Last edited:
Dearest Ali,

I hope you have your happiest and most memorable birthday yet! :yes:

Thank you for ALL the wonderful work that you do to help make our world a better place, especially for the children of the world and our Mother Earth.:up:

And thank you for being a WONDERFUL mother to your four BEAUTIFUL children. In so many ways, you are an excellent example to all of us of living life true to oneself and yet willing to care about the needs of others.:wink:

Ali, you are fortunate to be in the midst of the Greatest Love that any person can experience - the Love that you receive from Bono is a Love that most women can only hope for.

I pray that you cherish and respect that Love always. It IS Luminous and from the Divine.

Positive Vibrations always! 1 Corinthians:13
:heart: :heart: :bono: :heart:

miss-U2, yeah, I think it'd be sweet if she got to read this thread.

KristenF said:
I love how everybody here seems to really like Ali. You never get any of those " I hate that :censored: " comments. In fact in the 18 months I've been here, I have never seen a single bad thing said about her.

Way cool guys.:hug:

:yes:. That long Ali thread is seriously one of the sweetest threads ever made for that very reason. Ali's just too cool. Who could possibly have a problem with her?

So an early happy birthday to ya, Ali! You're quite an admirable woman, and you are such a kind soul, too, with all the good you do in the world for others. Hope you have a wonderful day. :).

Angela

miss_u2

I think that's a great idea - when will you be able to give these wishes to Bono?

And isn't it GREAT to see a smile on the B-man's face again while visiting with those fans last week at the studios? Emilie, I think our good wishes, letters and gifts are working!

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY! DON'T LET IT GET AWAY! :yes: :wink:

Ali, I hope the sun always shines for you, and the stars too.
And I wish for you everything good, always.
Thank you for taking such good care of Bono. He wouldn't be the wonderful man he is without you.
Happy birthday!
Diane

~*Happy Birthday Ali*~

May God bless you in the year ahead and keep you in His Love. You are a beautiful woman full of grace and charm. You are an inspiration to all women. Ali you rock!

~*and a toast to many more*~

Carla~
:heart:

Ali,
You are a wonderful person with a beautiful heart and a free spirit! Thank you for everything you do both pubically (your work touches so many lives) and privately (props for being such a great mother and wife!) I hope you have a great birthday, and I hope that husband of yours gives you something really nice!

Much Love,
Madonna's Child at Interference.com

Dear Ali, :wave:

Best wishes for a very happy birthday - I hope you have a wonderful day with great gifts, together with the people you love! :D

Good luck in your future - I truely respect and admire the great work you're doing. The world really needs people like you (and your amazing housband :wink: ) - these days more than ever before! :yes:

...The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart...

- Stay safe -

Love,
~ Dorthe ~
Copenhagen, Denmark

Jamila said:
Dearest Ali,

I hope you have your happiest and most memorable birthday yet! :yes:

Thank you for ALL the wonderful work that you do to help make our world a better place, especially for the children of the world and our Mother Earth.:up:

And thank you for being a WONDERFUL mother to your four BEAUTIFUL children. In so many ways, you are an excellent example to all of us of living life true to oneself and yet willing to care about the needs of others.:wink:

Ali, you are fortunate to be in the midst of the Greatest Love that any person can experience - the Love that you receive from Bono is a Love that most women can only hope for.

I pray that you cherish and respect that Love always. It IS Luminous and from the Divine.

Positive Vibrations always! 1 Corinthians:13
:heart: :heart: :bono: :heart:

Beautifully said! I agree completely. Millions of women think Ali is incredibly lucky to have Bono as her soulmate, but I'm sure Bono would be the first to agree that he's pretty damn lucky himself. Happy Birthday to a wonderful woman. :)

Happy belated birthday, Ali! :heart:

I genuinely admire all of the work that you've put into Sellafield and look forward to your newest endeavors. (Clothing line in the works? Count me in! :wink: ) I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to succeed in for the future. You are truly an inspiration! I hope you had a blast on your birthday!

Barbara C.
Tucson, AZ, USA

I can't believe I missed this thread! :uhoh:

Happy Birthday , Ali!:up: :D

As Bono said in Oprah magazine:
"I think the family is as strong as it is because of my wife, Ali. She is just really so cool." :cool:

Awww...I feel bad that I'm late!

Happy Birthday, Ali!!!! She's amazing. I wanna be like her. :heart:

i printed the messages!!! i will give them to bono on monday, if he is here :huh:

i will let u know, even if i don't have internet anymore, i will go to college at least just to tell u how it went, and when my internet will be fix, i will write everything down :up:

Back
Top Bottom