Happy Birthday Adam..thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2ElevatesMe415

Refugee
Yes.
Happy Birthday Adam Clayton [March 13]

Its not March 13 yet here,but in other countries it is,so that counts for something :giggle:

So happy birthday Adam,like you would ever see this, but have a great day. Thank you for letting US witness your phenomenal talent..& your great sense of humor :D

8fd599551ei.jpg

922b53614jm.jpg

3legwashington148bi1wf.jpg

0e491b913dz.jpg

Happy Birthday, Fellow Pisces - and thank you for all the happiness you've brought to us over the years. :hug:

:rockon: Sparky! :wink:

Thank you so much Adam for... well, for you!! :D LOL, I thought Id never witness something like this, but after the U2 gig, my Mum was saying how charismatic Adam is, that he smiled the whole show, :blahblah: and she was ranting so much that it made my Dad jealous!! :lmao: I never thought my Dad would be jealous of Adam... So, for many more years of stealing hearts Sparky!! :wink: :cool:

:adam: :hug: :heart:

:grumpy: <<frowny smile love :heart:

So, uhhhhh, yeah.. I feel compelled to post a picture of the birthday boy in his birthday suit :sexywink::shifty:

GeneralGripweed said:
Hooray! :applaud: Happy birthday Adam!!! :hug: :heart:

adambeardy.jpg
:applaud:

Is that really Adam? :ohmy:

< Has finally fell in love with all four members of U2 :reject:

Happy birthday Mr. Clayton...may you keep on rocking for 46 more :wink:

The Neptune-ruled Pisces fish is advised to "not waste the week searching for consistency, 'cause ya ain't gonna find it" so just sit back, birthday boy, and don't worry your pretty little head about anything today. :wink: Happy Birthday!

Back
Top Bottom