Happy Anniversary MacPhisto!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyMacPhisto

The Fly
According to the Flanagan book U2@theendoftheworld, it was exactly 10 years ago today, May 7, 1993 that Bono and Gavin created MacPhisto. Let's celebrate! Post all your favorite pics, quotes, stories and martinis in his honor! :macdevil: :up:

*Returns from shopping frenzy....*

martini.jpg

First, a martini, made just the way you like it ... NO holy water ice cubes this time. I'm so sorry about all that *nervous laugh* I thought you'd think it was funny in an ironic Zoo-Tv kind of way, I really didn't know it would burn you! But you look like you've recovered nicely.

*is glared at*

Moving on!

And now, your Birthday cake! Yaaaay!

*brings cake in*
birthday%20cake.jpg

Oh. That says "Yanni" doesn't it? *uncomfortable silence* Okay, okay umm, forget the cake, I must have grabbed the wrong one from the celebrity bakery because I mean, who could mix Yanni and someone fabulous like YOU up? *nervous laugh*

Fly: Well, they both make elevator music.
Bluey: *mutter* You're NOT helping.
Fly: They both look like they're trying to be pirates.
Bluey: Shush. I mean it.
Fly: ... And don't they both kind of look the same when you squint? *squints* Hey, Mac, make some sort of annoying sound right now.
Mac: Fly ...
Fly: PERFECT! Okay I totally see it now, yeah, that's freakin' uncanny.
Bluey: *Handing Fly some money* Fly, shut up and get a new cake.

*Fly shakes his head and walks out, smoking and counting the money*

Okay, that was a little setback, yeah ... BUT, wait until you see what I have!

I am a little broke right now, so I got creative and .... TA DAAA!

pumpkin-mac.jpg

It's you! On a PUMPKIN! get it? *silence* I put your face on a ... it's a vegetable and people carve things in it for Halloween and ... You don't seem to like it much. *MacPhisto just sighs* well, um ... OH Here comes Fly with the right cake!

Fly: Happy birthday mac!
birthdayturtle.jpg

*shocked silence*
*shell-shocked silence*

fly:*smoking* I got this from some kid on the street! SWEET, ain't it?

Bluey: Fly ... it's a turtle.

Fly: yeah, but it was FIVE bucks for the whole thing!

Bluey: Where's the rest of my money?

Fly: *hands Mac a six pack of beer with one can missing* There ya go Mac, a five pack! Happy birthday!

*sigh*

Ooooh happy bday, sexy one!:evil: *lick*

mac_become2.jpg

mac_become.jpg

mac_dress.jpg

mac_dress2.jpg

mac_primp.jpg

But what's all the fuss about getting dressed if it's so much better with less clothes......
bonodrag.jpg

mac640.jpg

Hmm, okay let's say there is a girl who is obsessed with mackie........

....and let's say it's her birthday....

....she surely would want mackie himself because he is the epitome of sexiness.....

Right?

.......So now take MacPhisto...

What would he wish then? Poor one...:tongue:

scary coincidence

:ohmy: That is absolutely frightening. I stayed up all nite last nite working on this...for no reason at all. I usually make Edge or the whole band wallpapers but last nite I was in the Zoo TV type of mood so I made this:

attachment.php

Happy Birthday Mr. Macphisto...... :macdevil:

Where was this thread last nite when I was looking all over the place for pictures? :mad:

Great thread everybody! :up:

Happy Birthday MacPhisto!

machug.jpg

mayeyesmile.jpg

maceyes2.jpg

macphistosing3.jpg

mac_star1.jpg

and don't forget the imac!

imacphisto.gif

a-ha, sha-la

read this, is very funny, nonmemory from where I took it, possibly you already have read it, I don't know

-------------------------
Bono is at the bar, Mr. Macphisto and The Fly are sitting at the same table, and the Mirrorball Man is alone at another. From his advantage point at the bar, Bono observes the others.

Mirrorball Man: (Looking at his image in his hand mirror. Sighs) I'm fucking beautiful, don't you think?

The Fly and Mr. Macphisto: Oh, shut up!

The Fly: (with a victorious smile) You're history, Man, no one remembers you! As for me, *I* am the star here, and this is why no one will ever forget me... by the way, let them try!

Mr. Macphisto: (looking bored) Ow, shut up you too! You may be sexy, you insect, but it is with me that the girls dance every night. And besides, when you look at the mirror all you see is ME. The Mirrorball Man at least sees himself...

Mirrorball Man: And this proves that *I* am God's representative on Earth! Repent! Do what I say, and not what I do, and the Kingdom can be yours in comfortable installments of only -

Bono: (from the bar, angry) Hey! The God I believe in isn't short of cash, Mister!

The other three: Aw shut up, Bono!!!

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom