Happy Anniversary, Kariann!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Schmeg

Blue Crack Addict
A year ago one of my favorite Interferencers signed up and the rest is history! Here's to a year of Gap rants and acronyms, Bono, deep conversations about the healing/motivational powers of U2, Randoom, epic-length insane AIM chats (brought to us by ESPN, of course!), McSexy McPeek, compulsive picture posting, journal hijacking, and bubble pants. :evil:

IWF:STP(GTBATHC) 2004, here we come! :hyper:

I'm glad you're here! :D

A black and white tribute to Kariann:

33937%3A3923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A8575853ot1lsi

33937%3A3923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A857634%3Aot1lsi

33937%3A3923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A8576485ot1lsi

33937%3A3923232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3237%3E3%3C5%3E76%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D323249948557%3Anu0mrj

33937%3A3923232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3237%3E3%3C5%3E76%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232499485768nu0mrj

And it wouldn't be a thread for kariann without this one:

33937%3A3923232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232339248%3A435ot1lsi

Last edited:
:hug:

Thanks to one of my faves as well! I'm glad I discovered this place...I figured it would pass some time when I was bored but never did I think it would bring some great people into my life...you all know who you are!

IWF...better watch out when we hit the road!

Here's to hopefully another year of Gap talk,acronyms,Bono,deep conversations and not so deep conversations,epic long AIM talks,typeos,Randoom,The Boot and bubble pants. Hopefully you will be able to join me in the compulsive picture posting! :D

The pics are faaaaabbbuuuuullllooouuuus!! You know what I like! :yes:

It's my anniversery so I am going to freely :drool: :combust and :faint:

This made my day and now I feel all warm and fuzzy!

Happy anniversary Kariann!! This place wouldn't be the same without you. Here's to compulsive pic posting, Bono, all sorts of conversations about U2, and other seriously cool things I can't imagine life without!!

To Kariann:

*:tears: get the tissues!*

Thanks for being such a good friend. From matters of the heart or venting about our unusually strange friends (CF and Amy ARE twins!) from our mother's being born on the same day and saying and doing the same exact odd things to us, to helping me with the loss of my grandma a few weeks ago, you're always there with a witty comment that cracks me up, advice, words of wisdom, or just a shoulder to lean on.

I really believe we were all indeed meant to know each other. I think we were related in a past life or something. There's just way too many eery coincidences between all of us. How about posting in the same thead at the same time saying almost the exact same thing? That's too freaky for me even after all of these months but it happens over and over again. :typo: anyone? :wimp: :hugh:

My trip to the hall of fame would not have been the same without you. For one....I NEVER would have touched The Edge's spikey pants without you there. I was dying to touch them but terrified I'd get busted and thrown out of the place before I really got to look around. You just walked right up to them and touched them, giving me the confidence to touch them too. It was definitely a highlight of my trip. :yes: I know we all wanted to touch the bubble pants too *:drool: POP Bono* but they were out of reach....too bad. Don't forget about sweater man, the klingons, and the drag queens! What a night!

McSexy McPeek gave me a really good laugh on a very bad night that capped off the worst month of my life. I needed that more than you'll ever know.

The Mall of America is calling your name! You have a place to stay whenver you want to come visit. :yes: And if I get my way, which I always do :wink:, we'll see each other in January AND IN APRIL TO GO TO GRACELAND!!!!!!!!!! IWF:STP(GTBATHC) WILL happen! :mad: You know how persistant I can be! :sexywink: (We have to and kidnap IWB!!!!)

Anyways....this place would not be the same for me (and everyone else) without you! :hug:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!

ARW...

*grabs tissue*

I'm speechless! What you said meant alot to me. One of the best things in the past year or so has been being able to get to know you guys and getting together in Cleveland. It was good the first time around but it was awesome with you guys the second time around. I'm not gonna gush too much here...gotta save that for a later date. :wink:

Just think if that lady hadnt been watching us so close the second day you would have had that stud from the Elevation jeans that was just dangling there waiting to be taken. :D

Oh and dont worry we all WILL get together again! :yes: I am dying to see you at your first show! :hyper:

Last edited:
I need a tissue too!! *sniff* That was so sweet! :sigh:

There's no need to be persistant about IWF!! That will happen!! :hyper:

This is a nice warm fuzzies thread!! :D

Kariann said:

Oh and dont worry we all WILL get together again! :yes: I am dying to see you at your first show! :hyper:

There's no need to be persistant about IWF!! That will happen!! :hyper:

uh......:D what about my much needed getaway next month? :shifty: you're both thinking about that. Right? :|

:|

:mad: don't worry.......I know where to find you to bug you both about it :yes:

:sexywink:

We all need that getaway! Take me someplace warm, ladies! And we'll all need an anniversary apple martini at that point too! :D

:applaud: :dance:.

Happy anniversary, Kariann! It's been great getting to know you on these boards. :D :hug:.

A little present:

3386996323232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3Dxroqdf%3E232338779%3C958ot1lsi

:).

arw9797 said:
The Mall of America is calling your name!

Hey! The Mall of America's not overly far from where I live.

Maybe someday, if my family comes up that way again, I'll get the chance to meet you and Kariann there. :). That'd be cool.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
:applaud: :dance:.

Happy anniversary, Kariann! It's been great getting to know you on these boards. :D :hug:.

A little present:

3386996323232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3Dxroqdf%3E232338779%3C958ot1lsi

:).

Hey! The Mall of America's not overly far from where I live.

Maybe someday, if my family comes up that way again, I'll get the chance to meet you and Kariann there. :). That'd be cool.

Angela

Angela...Thanks for posting this one! Seeing this smile brightened my day! :D

Thanks everyone! It's been a great year with you guys!

I know someone else around here that will appreciate the one U2Kitten posted...:D...wonder who that could be? :wink:

Kariann said:

Angela...Thanks for posting this one! Seeing this smile brightened my day! :D

Thanks everyone! It's been a great year with you guys!

I know someone else around here that will appreciate the one U2Kitten posted...:D...wonder who that could be? :wink:
:shifty: I have no idea!!

:combust:

Back
Top Bottom