Happy 3rd Birthday Pleba Girls Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoney

Blue Crack Distributor
A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are R
And in the 7th day, Bono aka God rested, and then he was bored. So he summoned his angels Brighteststar & Dismantled and spoke to them in Bonolese. He thought of Wildhoney but knew what she was busy planning for him :shifty::sexywink:

:bono: My girls, i have seen there are many out there that follow my ways but have no where to worship together. Go forth and spread the word of love, friendship and perversion.

So Brighteststar & dismantled being naughty angels:evil:and built a place where many would cum - "Dismantled and BrightestStar do Pleba! TA-DA! If your commin' in bring your loofa!" , which later became known worldwide as Pleba Girls Party

So over the last 3 years many have cum, many have been in & out but all have found a place they can call home. Many have made lasting friendships, bonded in love for the boys ( mm the image of being bonded with Bono :drool: ) sorry where was i ??

Pleba Girls Party thank you for the laughs, the hugs and the perversion, may you be around forever :rockon:

And thank you Bri & Dis :love: and most of all U2 without who this wouldn't be possible.

7.gif

WildHoney said:
And in the 7th day, Bono aka God rested, and then he was bored. So he summoned his angels Brighteststar & Dismantled and spoke to them in Bonolese. He thought of Wildhoney but knew what she was busy planning for him :shifty::sexywink:

:bono: My girls, i have seen there are many out there that follow my ways but have no where to worship together. Go forth and spread the word of love, friendship and perversion.

So Brighteststar & dismantled being naughty angels:evil:and built a place where many would cum - "Dismantled and BrightestStar do Pleba! TA-DA! If your commin' in bring your loofa!" , which later became known worldwide as Pleba Girls Party

So over the last 3 years many have cum, many have been in & out but all have found a place they can call home. Many have made lasting friendships, bonded in love for the boys ( mm the image of being bonded with Bono :drool: ) sorry where was i ??

Pleba Girls Party thank you for the laughs, the hugs and the perversion, may you be around forever :rockon:

And thank you Bri & Dis :love: and most of all U2 without who this wouldn't be possible.

7.gif

ohhhhhh what she said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vending Machines

ACE20Vending20Machines.jpg

Loofah's

loofah2.jpg

[/B][/QUOTE]

and hand sanitizer, jem and wilds Bono pics withim on stage us in crowd.

Shower caps and derailments. And interpretive dancing.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:love: You girls and guys. hug:

Life would not have been the same without you. Thanks for the laughs and being there.

Happy Birthday PPG. :kiss:

When I was a newbie

When I Was A Newbie
An embarrassing confession by Frankie

When I was a newbie, I thought The Edge was the bass player.

When I was a newbie, I had no idea who Larry Mullen or Adam Clayton were.

When I was a newbie, I thought Alisaura was Alison Hewson and was very confused when she perv-ed over Adam. (And when everyone else perv-ed over Bono in front of her.)

When I was a newbie, I was afraid of WildHoney.

When I was a newbie, I only had one U2 album to my name.

:reject: :uhoh: Yeah.

But after a few months in the PGP:

I have every U2 album, three copies of the Joshua Tree alone.

Adam Clayton = :combust:, The Edge = Guitar genius, Larry Mullen = God of Thunder.

Wild has taught me well :evil: and Ali is one of my best friends. :hug:

Happy 3rd Anniversary, PGP!
tulum.gif

Last edited:
Aww Frankie :hug:

This is indeed a fantastic place, full of fantastic people. :heart:

God of Thunder... nice one! :yes:
*dubs Lars Thor* Didn't Bono call him a Viking once?

Awwww, has it been that long already??

Happy birthday, thread! :heart:

And thank you Dis and Bri :love:

'05 was such an amazing year for so many of us, and much of it was due to this thread. :hug:

:hug:

Everything I could've said has pretty much been said..

But let's also not forget:

VP and Ruffian's skills with cab drivers

All those versions of Pleban Sims (that ended up blowing up poor SG's computer :lol: )

PGP caps (not to be confused with the caption thread)

Not-Edge the waiter (haven't been back to that pub since, no clue if he's still there)

The general insanity that was - and is - plebans on too little sleep or too much alcohol :wink:

Drea said:
:hug:

Everything I could've said has pretty much been said..

But let's also not forget:

VP and Ruffian's skills with cab drivers

All those versions of Pleban Sims (that ended up blowing up poor SG's computer :lol: )

PGP caps (not to be confused with the caption thread)

Not-Edge the waiter (haven't been back to that pub since, no clue if he's still there)

The general insanity that was - and is - plebans on too little sleep or too much alcohol :wink:

Omg :lol:

Memories!

Added to the Not-Edge the waiter from that same night - butt tattoos! :drool:

I had some very interesting cab rides during that tour. :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:
A couple more PGP favorites - not as good as some that have been posted already, but still worthy:

U2GIF22.gif

:drool: The days when I would get this everytime I went to bed... :lol:

Happy Birthday PGP!:yippie: This thread has given me friends all over the world, and for that, I thank you! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom