Hanover Quay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryaner

The Fly
Hi!
Does anyone know if any of U2 will be in the Hanover Studios next week?? And is there a telephone number for the studios?:larry: :adam: :edge: :bono:

Sorry but I think there's no need to open so many threads just for questions like that...:scratch:

Ryaner said:
Hi!
Does anyone know if any of U2 will be in the Hanover Studios next week?? And is there a telephone number for the studios?:larry: :adam: :edge: :bono:

Just wait a minute while I look in my phone *searches contacts for HQ*

:lol:

Sorry, Ryaner. But you can't just phone the studios... even if any of us knew the number.

The only way to get a meeting at HQ is to take a chance. No one ever really knows the exact days that anyone will be there. Sometimes we act on info received, but there are always those days that someone goes down on spec and gets lucky.

You need patience, and lots of it. And you need to be hardy in the cold weather.

Good luck to you. If you are in Dublin, go down there. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Carrie

Just take a walk down to that area, and have a look.
It's a case of being there at the right time.

Ryaner said:
How will I know if someones in?

By talking to other fans who may be there, by activiity in and around the studio.

Please remember to be respectful the whole time you're there. DON'T knock on the door, ring the doorbell, try to phone etc. Remember that good things come to those who wait respectfully and patiently.

HQ is more often than not a thing of chance. No one can ever tell for sure if or whether the band will be there or arrive each day, and I have heard many people coming away disappointed that they didn't see the guys, yet happy they got to be there anyway and see all the messages etc.

Good luck!

That's the thing.

No one knows when exactly they're are there.
People just go to the studio to see the building, and if they're lucky they may spot a crew member.

Ryaner.... you know what?

You are not doing yourself any favours with these constant questions.

Once and for all... we don't know if they will be there. Maybe or maybe not. Why don't you invest some time and go and find out?

I am trying to be gentle with you. But you are posting on so many threads and asking the same question.

You will know if someone is in by waiting to see if they come out. Simple as that.

Please just go and find out... and then report back in the Fan Meetings and Sightings forum.

Good luck.

Carrie

And please, let's remember you LIVE in Dublin. By all rights we should be asking YOU when they're likely to be at the studio - you have the ability to duck around there and have a look for signs of activity while most of us are half a world away :yes:

The most we can do here is wish you good luck :up: and hope to hear of a positive encounter from you in the future.

See my problem is that me Im a big fan of U2 and I can go down anytime and hopeful meet them. ( Sorry if I sound big headed! ) But see the thing is its my son! He doesnt care about the autographs he just really wants to meet the band and when he found out that they were in Dublin he wanted to go down to try see them! See I was told that the only time they come out is when they arrive at around 1 and when their going home at around 12 midnight which for my son is bad news as hes in school Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs and Fri till 3 o'clock and wouldn't be able to stay up that late on the school night! And see I doubt that U2 would come out at around 4-5 o'clock just because my son is in school! What am I to do?:sad: :(

Hey Ryaner, might pay to keep your posts about this to your thread in Band Meetings. The mods aren't to big on multiple threads for one situation.....

So Ryaner... you are telling us that you know the answers already to ALL the questions you keep on asking over and over!

Sheesh!!!!! :mad:

What do you want from us? Give it a rest already!!!

This is all getting very old, VERY fast. Don't want to sound mean, but you KNOW when they arrive and leave and you live around the corner practically.

You can't phone them and ask them to be there to suit your son. What is he? Royalty or something that he "doesn't care" about autographs but wants to meet them and only on his terms and at his times.

Sounds like a character.... If he doesn't care, why bother?

Sorry... didn't mean to get into a nark about this, but you made me!!!

LOL

Carrie

Hi Ryaner, I was lucky enough to see the boys at the studio, the same time Wayne did...We had to hang out all day...at the cafe on the corner, and wait to see if we spotted the cars...once you see the cars...I saw them about 11 ish...they stayed in the studio until 8.00 - 8.30 pm...so good luck, but you have to be patient and hang out, and its nice to meet the other fans...from all over the world....any way thats all Ihave to say..Good luck...:wave:

Why are there two threads for this ridiculous subject?

Ryaner,
I understand you love your kid and want to give him what he wants, but guess what, sometimes you don't get what you want.\
DO you really think that WE know all the answers on when u2 are there and when they aren't?
WE ARE NOT U2
we are just fans we do not know the band NOR do we know their every move.

YOU live in Dublin, why do you ask us when they're there, you have the means to find out yourself much easier.

To me you seem really impatient and think your son is so important you need to schedule an appointment with U2 for him..
U2 is a big band and they are recording, do you REALLY think your son is so special that they will take their time out to meet him?
They might, but only if he's standing there at the right time, waiting to meet them
But why would he want to meet them if he doesn't care much for them? I don't get it.
Your son sounds more like a spoiled brat to me. If he doesn't care for the music, he has no reasons to meet the band. Or does he want to meet them just so he can tell people he met U2?
In that case, don't even try to meet the band. You'll ruin it for those who dream about meeting them someday who live way too far away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom