Hands....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
756d3578.jpg

did these pages take forever to load for anyone else? is photobucket all constipated again?

i keep reading bono's a nail-biter, but I've not seen stubby chewed nails...i'm diggin' the meaty paws myself. :drool:

photobucket is broken...and i need a bono PHOTO FIX NOW!!!!! Arghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghg:crazy: I am going to frickin pull my hair out if it doesn't start working..................I have photos to share damn it all to heck...friggin peice of crap no good website I hate you I hate you I hate you I am having a bad day ahahahahahahahahahahahahah going mental going mental going mental..ahahahahahahahahahahahaha........phew....thats better:rockon: ROck on dammit!!!!

nurse chrissi said:
blackbook3.jpg

sorry for hotlinking ( I just recently learned that its a bad thing...hey you learn something new everyday....its bad but here I am doing it...sorry) but I just have to say that is a damn fine picture.....he looks really damn good....can I just say damn once more...damn......I am really losing my mind at the moment.......

Dismantled said:
nurse chrissi said:
blackbook3.jpg

sorry for hotlinking ( I just recently learned that its a bad thing...hey you learn something new everyday....its bad but here I am doing it...sorry) but I just have to say that is a damn fine picture.....he looks really damn good....can I just say damn once more...damn......I am really losing my mind at the moment.......

thank god there are others of us who need Bono fixes... and when we need them, we need them NOW. Love that pic, but then, this is coming from the woman who gets turned on by friggin' hand pictures. sheesh. I need professional help.

ruffian said:

thank god there are others of us who need Bono fixes... and when we need them, we need them NOW. Love that pic, but then, this is coming from the woman who gets turned on by friggin' hand pictures. sheesh. I need professional help.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PHOTOBUCKET!!!! Yes I need my bono fix now!!!!! Love the pic!! Are you kidding?? those hands are to die for!! At the moment I could be turned on by his eyelashes....a shoelace....a freckle....an arm hair..hell give me a booger..if its Bono's I want it................................NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:crazy:

ITS WORKING!!!!!! *hyperventilates and run's to photobucket..stumbling all the way, mumbling something about bono's hands...............

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not working again *falls down in a puddle of own tears and slobber...sobbing miserablely about not getting a bono fix.........

youvedonewhat said:
.....Bono hands..... He seems to have such huge, meaty paws..:drool: :drool:

...ok, so I like blokes with big hands....:drool: :drool:

The better to rummage through our drawers with, right?? :evil:
I've got to say, I'm with you, though... Mr. Blu has good, strong hands himself & I'm quite pleased with that fact!! :yes: :lmao:

I'm with you on the hands thing, Dismantled!
I just love Bonos' hands myself. I get turned on by seeing anything about Bono too! :drool:

I noticed in a thread a few months back that quite a few of us prefer Edges' hands, but i love 'em: So manly....mmmmmm YUMMY!!! To have them run through my hair!!!YES!!! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom