*Hamish fuzzies*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kristie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Who all has seen the beginning of Streets via the DirectorCam on the Elevation DVD?
Yeah, by popular 3:30 a.m. chat consensus, we have decided Hamish Hamilton is now an honorary member of PLEBA.
We also decided this was newsworthy.
He cracks me up.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

AMEN!!

Talk about Hyped!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Lemons, the chicks- they love the lemon"
-Bono in Rotterdam-

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

[This message has been edited by Lemonboy (edited 03-15-2002).]

Originally posted by Kristie:

Yeah, by popular 3:30 a.m. chat consensus, we have decided Hamish Hamilton is now an honorary member of PLEBA.

So now we are PLEBAH girls.
cool.gif

Originally posted by mistyrose:
He gets so excited.
Wouldn't you???
biggrin.gif

That's a great idea. I wish that I was on chat last night, it sounds like I missed a good one
frown.gif

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Originally posted by mistyrose:
He gets so excited.
Wouldn't you???
biggrin.gif

That's a great idea. I wish that I was on chat last night, it sounds like I missed a good one
frown.gif

Oh yes, definitely I would. Hehe, I mean I did at the two Elevation shows I attended.

I loved how he dissed his assistant or whatever she was.

And he was bopping along with them....

LMAO

Go Hammy, you have a fan club here.
biggrin.gif

Ohhhh, I love Hamish! When he's talking about U2 being intellectual, that cracks me up. But he's a GREAT director. I was just making stills of the dvd and was having trouble just taking what I needed, all the shots are beautiful. I was able to restrain myself though Kristie.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Originally posted by On The Edge:
Ohhhh, I love Hamish! When he's talking about U2 being intellectual, that cracks me up. But he's a GREAT director. I was just making stills of the dvd and was having trouble just taking what I needed, all the shots are beautiful. I was able to restrain myself though Kristie.
biggrin.gif

*envy*
See, I'm like "MOOB!" *click* "BONOFEET!" *click* "CUTE EDGE FACE!" *click* "ADAM!" *click click click* "Oo, PLEBA would like this one.." *click* "Is he elevated??" *click*

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

HAAAAAAMIIIISH!!!

Glad to see this thread! PHLEBA, PLEBAH, BLEAPH ... BAHPLE ... it's all good.

Random favorite Hamish fuzzy moment: when he's talking about getting the phone call from Bono, and how he couldn't believe it.

*awwwwww*

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

Originally posted by Kristie:
only Elvis is allowed to decide on stuff like that

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
Kristie! Anybody! HELP! How do you make screen caps?? I'm playing the DVD on Windows Media Player, and I have the most adorable shot of Hamish on pause. But when I right click, it just asks me if I want to see if full screen, or 100% or 200% ... or if I want to see the DVD features ... wahhh! Want to make caps of Hamish!

*end of whining*

I can't figure out how to do it from Window's Media Player... I use quicktime at school, or the software that came with the puter to play DVDs at home

------------------
~ALOTWU!~

Kristie! Anybody! HELP! How do you make screen caps?? I'm playing the DVD on Windows Media Player, and I have the most adorable shot of Hamish on pause. But when I right click, it just asks me if I want to see if full screen, or 100% or 200% ... or if I want to see the DVD features ... wahhh! Want to make caps of Hamish!

*end of whining*

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

confused.gif
.......who the ^%@# are ya'll talking about?

------------------
' I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls
That hold me inside
I want to reach out
And touch the flame
Where the streets have no name. . .'
.:. U2: Rock's Unbreakable Heart!

Love is...cold steel/Fingers too numb to feel/Squeeze the handle/Blow out the candle
Love is blindness.../A little death/Without mourning/No call/And no warning...

[Thanks Coach P]

Originally posted by daisybean:

Mirrorball Girl, you may want to try hitting print screen then you may be able to paste into paint.... dunno how it will work for you but some people have said it can be done that way.

Thanks for the tip, daisy. I tried that, but the most bizarre thing happens. I can paste it into a photo program, but it's not actually a photo -- it's like a clear window through which I can see the DVD. So if I scroll up, I can see what's above or below the thing I just saw in the "frame." It's kind of unnerving.

------------------
~BP Fallon

~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

Originally posted by U2002revolution!:
confused.gif
.......who the ^%@# are ya'll talking about?

Hamish Hamilton is the director of the Boston Elevation vid.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:

*end of whining*

Mirrorball Girl, you may want to try hitting print screen then you may be able to paste into paint.... dunno how it will work for you but some people have said it can be done that way.

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

http://communities.msn.com/Piccies

Back
Top Bottom