Hair through the Eras

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crimson_Nails

The Fly
This is just an experiment, so I don't know if it will work. Basically post two pics of one band member in two different eras.

Example: a pic of Larry's October hair and a pic of the greasy Vertigo look.

There seem to be a lot of separate hair threads so this will possibly help people who are struggling to put their thousands of pics into different folders, believe me I know the feeling:crazy:

It would also be useful if you could state the year a pic you post was in.

Hope that wasn't too complicated

Post away

:wink:

(don't know the year :reject: )

LarryBaby.jpg

2005:

LarryBoston1205.jpg

This is from AchTOON! Baby! off of the @U2 website... hope I can put this here without permission. It sums the hair up nicely!
LoL.jpg

But I think they messed up Larry's Boy hair... I thought it was a shag back than!

Last edited:
Sting said:
This is from AchTOON! Baby! off of the @U2 website... hope I can put this here without permission. It sums the hair up nicely!
LoL.jpg

But I think they messed up Larry's Boy hair... I thought it was a shag back than!

Yeah Larry did have a puffy shag in Boy and October! In War he had the greaser look on top, he had slicked back hair in AB. The only times he had the crewcut were UF, JT, Pop and ATYCLB, though that was too much. I guess they're just making fun of him never changing like they make fun of Bono's mullet.

You are right about Larry's hair, Kitten:yes: Lars had a little bangs and a shaggy cut in the Boy/War error. I think perhaps since Larry's face has not changed she did not notice that his hair did- Some what:scratch:

Souly said:

I've been a fan since 2002 and I know them all too :D

Yes you do! :yes:

I have seen some fans of any time mislabel eras. I am sure none of mine are wrong, so people who don't know can go by them if they're not sure, since they're in order.

love_u2_adam said:
2ff6121f.jpg

2001 i think
jt5o5h.jpg

:happy:see his hair is brown there in 2001 and silver in 2004(i just picked pics were he had no shirt on!!)

Someone's been slacking off on the sit-ups these days... :giggle:

Seriously, before I am torn limb from limb... Adam was seriously ripped during the Vertigo tour! Them's some serious washboard abs!!! :drool: :drool:

Great idea, wonderful pictures!! :up: But I almost rushed right past the thread.... :reject:

At first I read "Hair through the Ears" and thought :no: :yuck:

:lmao:

love_u2_adam said:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c220/love_u2_adam/2ff6121f.jpg[IMG]
2001 i think
[IMG]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c220/love_u2_adam/jt5o5h.jpg[IMG]
:happy:see his hair is brown there in 2001 and silver in 2004(i just picked pics were he had no shirt on!!) [/B][/QUOTE]

hehehe they're both posted here by me so I know the tags... first one is from Copenhagen 6th of July 2001(YES THAT SHOW!!! and still want to know who broke that airco WHEN THERE WERE NO VIDEOCAMERAS AROUND!!!:madwife: me wants vid of Bono rippin shirt!)
and the 2nd one is indeed from 2004... but I can't remember from when... he was at the beach with suzie smith
hmmm ok
does it has to be band member???
JT-RH era
[IMG]http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/8756/bandbeslashy7vy.jpg
Elevation era(to be precisely 22th June 01, east rutherford)
bonoandedgekiss2206eastrutherf.jpg

oh got another themed Idea.. does it have to be the hair :wink: ok the hair is different.. :lol:
:drool:
NYC 1992, loads of bubbles... same with the hair :giggle:
bonobathtub3gf.jpg

Eze sûr Mér, 2002, no bubbles... very sexy short hair :drool:
bonowaterelectricalstormvideos.jpg

Bono... next time you're gonna take a bath with or without bubbles, don't forget to take off your clothes eh:drool:

Back
Top Bottom