Hair!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3398973523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2323%3D52%3B%3D329%3D323252%3B238985nu0mrj

3398973523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2323%3D52%3B%3D329%3D323252%3B238%3B9%3Anu0mrj

Sorry it's me again, I'm back, I just can't stop. I love hair :love: I have so many good pics I want to make a website :drool:

bonojt69.jpg

U2Kitten: I got a site of Bono.. but I left it to the flys a few years ago, first because the server it was in stopped working... and also because I got tired of uploading pictures... I think I should choose some to put it online, it's just so hard when all of them are so yummy :drool:
when ya get your site, lemme know :wink:

How can I get one? How much? :hyper: I am html illiterate and I know the easy make it yourself ones don't let the pics post. Do you have one for me?

Since I'm posting again might as well add another pic :love:

jthmm.jpg

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
How can I get one? How much? :hyper: I am html illiterate and I know the easy make it yourself ones don't let the pics post. Do you have one for me?

You can get free sites from tripod/angelfire or geocities that don't require knowledge of HTML (but you can use it if you know it). However, they offer and extremely small amount of space and bandwidth and I don't think you can post pics here. They also have really annoying ads.

If you're going to make a site mostly for pictures, you'd want to purchase your own domain to avoid the ads and make sure you have enough space and bandwidth to not get shut down. I think Yahoo offers a good package for $20/mo plus a setup fee and you get 100 MB and 25 GB of data transfer/mo. A webmaster friend of mine owns www.nadiacomaneci.com and has maintained that site with a Yahoo account and doesn't know a single bit of HTML (he uses Frontpage). He said he's never had any problems with the Yahoo accounts.

For the actual pages you can surf the net for free HTML templates, or use MS Frontpage or Macromedia Dreamweaver, or even have MS Word generate HTML (it can do that). HTML is quite easy to learn and once you grasp the basic concept, you can pretty much guess the codes and not have to memorize.

i did a site for mullets once :wink: as you know, but i never updated it i think :lol:

I don't want a site that won't let you post here :( All I need are thumbnails and pics. FS what is the link to your mullet site? :hyper:

U2Kitten said:
I don't want a site that won't let you post here :( All I need are thumbnails and pics.

If you're not wanting to pay, I guess you could make an Angelfire site with thumbnail galleries, but actually upload all the pics to Snapfish and point the thumbnail to the Snapfish location. But then you have to deal with ads :huh: But this way it's free, and you can get free thumbnail generators from www.download.com. Basically, you can host the pics anywhere, or even link to other galleries (as long as those people permit it since you're using their bandwidth). It's kind of confusing at first but once you practice it a while, it makes sense.

Moonlit_Angel said:

My thoughts exactly. I'd never seen that pic until recently, and I like it. :).

Can I just say once again how incredibly sexy this one is? Holy frick...:combust:...

Angela

I have a airbrushed tshirt with this photo on it.. ((faints))

Back
Top Bottom