HAHAHA!!! A *must read*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay..I found this at @U2..Most of you have probably read it,but for those of you who haven't.....:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back when R.E.M.'s Peter Buck was on trial for "air rage," the claim was that he got in fights with crew members and overturned a breakfast cart during a transatlantic flight. In all your years of following U2, have you ever seen any similar behavior on U2's airplanes?

Dear Eric:

I've flown with the band many times and they are usually quite well behaved. I can, however, tell you about the times when each of them acted out while aloft.

Adam once flagrantly violated the cargo capacity of Elevation Air by getting out of his limo on the tarmac at Vancouver International Airport followed by 14 supermodels. (It looked like a clown car.) The band had limited him to a half-dozen supermodels on any one flight, but he thumbed his nose at this regulation and proceeded to stuff all fourteen in his quadrant of the plane.

Larry, feeling the effects of the almost-not-breaking-even PopMart Tour, once ran up and down the aisles of the PopMart Plane wearing the emergency life vest that he had grabbed from under his seat. He threatened to inflate the vest if his calls for more publicity were unheeded. While his head was turned, Bono reached around him and pulled the cord, which cut off the air supply to Larry's brain, causing him to faint. The vest was removed and a magic marker was brought out for serious doodle action on Larry's immaculate face. Larry never tried the life vest trick again.

Shockingly, Edge once appeared on the U2 airplane without any of his children. They were all back in Ireland with Morleigh in school. As there are no fewer than 9 seats reserved for offspring of Mr. the Edge on any given flight, this threw the road crew for a loop. The extra space was quickly filled in with sleeping crew members. Edge arrived at the next gig more rested than he had been in months.

Perhaps most unbelievably, in the early morning on July 16, 2001 on the flight between Munich and Paris on Elevation Air, the strangest thing happened. Bono got on the plane, went to his seat and dozed off. This had never happened before and has never happened since. There were no interviews scheduled that day, no celebrity trips to his villa, no antics with the drink cart, no world leaders to call from the phone, no legislation to review, no songs to write, no advice to give, no family to dote over, no quotes to come up with and no costumes to approve. He simply sat down, buckled his seat belt and took a nap. The Elevation Air jet now has a plaque commemorating that fabulous day, when Bono didn't talk for nearly five hours. The tears of joy running down the rest of the passengers' faces is something I will never forget.

:lemon:

:lol::laugh::lol:

Get the to answer guy!!!! I was hoping someone would post a thread about him! his stuff is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

heh...answer guy is quite funny........i have a few of his answers up in my room (on the walls)....i laugh....

*~~Bono's_Babe~~* said:

Perhaps most unbelievably, in the early morning on July 16, 2001 on the flight between Munich and Paris on Elevation Air, the strangest thing happened. Bono got on the plane, went to his seat and dozed off. This had never happened before and has never happened since. There were no interviews scheduled that day, no celebrity trips to his villa, no antics with the drink cart, no world leaders to call from the phone, no legislation to review, no songs to write, no advice to give, no family to dote over, no quotes to come up with and no costumes to approve. He simply sat down, buckled his seat belt and took a nap. The Elevation Air jet now has a plaque commemorating that fabulous day, when Bono didn't talk for nearly five hours. The tears of joy running down the rest of the passengers' faces is something I will never forget.

OH MY GOSH! LOL! :lol: :laugh: :D That is tooooo funny! Bono being quiet hahahaha.

*~~Bono's_Babe~~* said:
Okay..I found this at @U2..Most of you have probably read it,but for those of you who haven't.....:D:D:D:D:D:D

Larry, feeling the effects of the almost-not-breaking-even PopMart Tour, once ran up and down the aisles of the PopMart Plane wearing the emergency life vest that he had grabbed from under his seat. He threatened to inflate the vest if his calls for more publicity were unheeded. While his head was turned, Bono reached around him and pulled the cord, which cut off the air supply to Larry's brain, causing him to faint. The vest was removed and a magic marker was brought out for serious doodle action on Larry's immaculate face. Larry never tried the life vest trick again.

BWHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! :laugh: :eeklaugh:
Thats funny, but not funny in a way, poor Larry *secretly cracks up laughing*

*~~Bono's_Babe~~* said:
The vest was removed and a magic marker was brought out for serious doodle action on Larry's immaculate face. Larry never tried the life vest trick again.

LMFAO!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Serious doodle action, indeed.

And if Bono ever was silent, I think there *would* be a plaque commemorating it. :p

:laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol:

:eeklaugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*takes a moment to calm down.....*

:eeklaugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom