Guys and long hair...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Does long hair make a guy more appealing?

• Yes, absolutely!

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes yes, sometimes no...

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Does long hair make a guy more appealing? I was having this discussion with two of my roommates last night and they both agreed that it does, whereas I said, "Well, I usually think the opposite, actually." And I do. I just don't like the look of it, in general. Sure, it was fine on Bono and Edge, but they could shave their heads and wear burlap bags and I'd still be all :drool: :drool: :drool:, ya know? Or maybe I'm just totally insane...wouldn't be the first time!

My baby has had his hair buzzed, in a ponytail down his back, and everywhere in between several times each. Right now, the ponytail is the longest it's ever been, almost to his cute little behind! :heart:

I've seen guys with long hair who look lame, and guys with short hair who look lame. It depends on the guy!

:no:

definately not!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm not attracted to a guy that has longer hair then me. it's a really turn off to me. although men can look attractive when ignoring the issue of hair, i'd much rather a man with short hair.

your questions was whether long hair makes a guy more appealing. i say that sometimes long hair looks ok, but it doesn't add to the appeal. i, too, am a short hair kind of gal, so the longness isn't a turn on for me.......

Stories for Boys said:
so the longness isn't a turn on for me.......

We're talking hair here right? :shifty:

Ahem, ok. Depends on the hair, depends on the guy.

Bono JT style = :yes: :yes: :yes:
Michael Bolton = :no: <------ He's more handsome with short hair.

You catch my drift.

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

Couldn't get through a single thread without some gutter action.
:shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:
*that was a shaming of a lifetime*

Wow, five! That's like five stars! Yay!

:lol:

I know, I need :help: for my sickness: gutterbraingytis.

Last edited:
totally off topic...........

FJ, looking at your signature has brought about the following statement.

Damn, Larry really has supersonic sexiness.
:drool: :drool: :drool:

Re: totally off topic...........

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
FJ, looking at your signature has brought about the following statement.

Damn, Larry really has supersonic sexiness.
:drool: :drool: :drool:

:lmao:

I LOVE that!!! The S is for super and the U is for unique the P is for perfection and you know that he's a freak, the E is for exciting and the R is for rap (OK, everything but the rap part applies to Lardence :shifty:) Supersonically sexy Lar bear... :drool:

Long hair is almost always a desired quality in a guy. It's just so rock star. Unfortunatly, most guys don't know this.

sometimes yes, sometimes no....

Im mean Diamond would look WRONG with long tits hangin and swingin down the sides of his face

whereas the likes of Dieman is a yes yes!

Tied back........woof woof

SOmething about men with long or midlength hair drives me utterly insane....I feel I must abandon ship and swim in the ocean of caress and pull.

:shifty: Edge had long hair once. :drool: :combust:

And Bono's hair weren't that short either at some point in history. :drool:

Depends on the guy I guess. :|

Voted sometimes yes, sometimes no. If a guy (or girl) is going to have long hair, it has to look nice, not all gross and fried like Peter Frampton or Michael Bolton. I'm talking thick, shiny, clean, healthy hair. Somehow guys with curly or wavy hair can really pull off long hair. I totally had a thing for guys with long hair in high school, in fact my boyfriend had long hair and I had short hair.

Guys who looked hot with long hair:
Michael Hutchence (that flip he did -- dang!)
Nelson twins
Sebastian Bach
Anthony Kiedis (so sad that he cut it, he has really good hair)
Bono (JT, not mullet)
Roger Daltry
Joe Perry
Jim Morrison

Won't make a long list of guys who couldn't pull of long hair, but one of my fave guys would be on that list, sadly.

dsmith2904 said:
Voted sometimes yes, sometimes no. If a guy (or girl) is going to have long hair, it has to look nice, not all gross and fried like Peter Frampton or Michael Bolton. I'm talking thick, shiny, clean, healthy hair. Somehow guys with curly or wavy hair can really pull off long hair. I totally had a thing for guys with long hair in high school, in fact my boyfriend had long hair and I had short hair.

Guys who looked hot with long hair:

Nelson twins

atrpro3.jpg

:drool: :combust: :hyper: :drool:

Some guys look terribly sexy with long hair....and then again some just look ridiculous....

I think it probably has to do with the guy, and how he keeps his hair.

But, for all those guys that can pull it off...... OOooooo La LA!!:heart:

dreams out loud said:

OMG!!!!! That is so rad! When I was 13 I had the hugest crush on Matthew Nelson and actually got to meet him, speak some gibberish to him in my most Flipper-esque voice, and kiss his hand. He and Gunnar were so beautiful in person and had really great hair.

Suddenly feel the need to go home and dig out my "After the Rain" tape.

LONG HAIR ALL THE WAY!!! :drool:

I LOVE guys with long hair. The longer the better! As you can see, I have a thing for Guggi and his long golden locks! :cute:

I really dislike short hair. I don't know why anyone would want to cut off their hair when they are so much hotter with it long! Long hair is my number one turn on and if a guy has all his hair cut off I am immediately turned off no matter what the rest of him looks like. I wish all guys had long hair the world would be more beautiful!

Re: Re: eaw...

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

That one had pretty hair.....what was her name.....taylor?
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Taylor Hanson is beautiful! He was recently married to a lucky girl. Make fun of Hanson if you want but they are much better looking than any of the icky boy bands :barf: and they played their own instruments.

:lmao:

oh dear jaysus bollocks!

I looked for a 'long-haired guys ' on Google Image (check it out if u want!) and found small pics of guys with long hair, absolutely irresistable, inc Brad Pitt! But when I pressed on to enlarge it.......holy fuk diff story all together!!!!

AND TO TINK I NEARLY HAD 7 OF THEM UP HERE!!!!!!

:ohmy:

Im away to piss meself laughin!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

<--------Long hair girl! :yes:

I love long hair! JT Bono, Viggo in LOTR, mmmmmmm!! :drool: :up:

I love shoulder length hair too, and it doesn't even have to be that long as long as it has shape and volume around the head and face. To me, more hair softens the features and brings out the beauty in a guy's eyes a lot more. I hate close cropped or shaved hair!:no: :down: To me it changes the way the face and features look, even the guy as a whole, to something rougher and uglier than if he had hair, so therefore I find him not attractive. I have seen guys I really thought were beautiful but with their hair shaved off it totally changed the way they looked and spoiled what I had seen in them until they were rather ugly to me. When there's nothing left but stubble and ears sticking out, his looks are gone IMO. I've also seen guys without much hair who I didn't find attractive grow theirs out some, and I'd look at them like, hey now there you go!! :tongue: Long hair, or at least a decent amount of hair, for this girl please! :cute:

Back
Top Bottom