Guys...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Yeah, this is my official "pouting about guys" thread...

So there's this guy that lives in my apartment complex who I thought was really cute. I've been watching him (in a non-stalker sort of way) for months but alas, I saw him with a girl the week before spring break. I could tell it must've been his girlfriend. :grumpy:

...and then today I saw a friend of mine who also lives in this complex and she was with that guy. She has a boyfriend so it was just a friend thing, but I thought, "Oh, she's friends with him. He MUST be a good guy!" because she's a really cool person that I like a lot.

I just have no luck whatsoever. I'm so shy when it comes to that sort of thing. And one of my roomies is shy like that too, and she recently met this guy online who she's really clicking with and then she met him in person and she says she's totally falling for him. I'm happy for her, but the only guys I ever seem to talk to online are ones who eventually come out with, "Wanna cyber?" or something stupid like that. :madspit:

So frustrating!

Jen, remember you're going to Dooblin! So, who knows? Maybe you'll find :love: in Ireland! :hug: And maybe you can find another nice guy there and send him my way? :sexywink:

flaming june said:
Jen, remember you're going to Dooblin! So, who knows? Maybe you'll find :love: in Ireland! :hug: And maybe you can find another nice guy there and send him my way? :sexywink:

:yes: :up: I will definitely have to work on that!

Back
Top Bottom