Guitar Throwing Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katalina

Babyface
I wanted to know if any of you know the title to the song where The Edge throws his guitar across the stage during a "live" Elevation concert? Something like "I'm Not Coming/going Down." I think it's a great song, however, it's never played on the radio. The Edge really jams on that song and he looks really sexy playing it.

Just like their album "The Unforgettable Fire"; I think the song "The Unforgettable Fire" is one of the best from that album but was rarely played on the radio.

Hopefully, this has not been previously discussed.

madonna's child said:
Edge's freak out is hiLARRYious. he's usually so reserved. :D

speaking of larry... ;)

In one segment, you can actually see Edge yelling at Larry right after that song.

From what I've heard, Edge dropped his pick right at the end and he signalled to Larry to quiet down/end the song quickly... Larry interpreted his signal to mean play LOUDER and LONGER, thus causing Edge to shred his fingers on the strings of his guitar.

Edge also had perfect timing for once... he kicks his guitar at the exact moment Larry finishes the song with the last drum beat. Pretty snazzy, Edge. ;)

Moonie :D

Yeah It is cooooooooolllllll:up:
Some weeks someone had it here on PLEBA wikt a discription off :f**k off or so

Thanks a lot everyone for the info. Very interesting story about him losing his pic.

I never bought the POP album (runs and hides), so that would explain why I never knew the title. This might be a good reason to buy it now.

Extremely cool song. Edge lets go of all of his inhibitions on that one, for sure!!

katalina - If you like to hear the Edge bust loose a bit, POP is a great album to get. MOFO, Discotheque, Gone - along with other can't miss songs like If You Wear that Velvet Dress, Staring at the Sun, Please, and Wake Up Dead Man....

Go Buy it Girl!!!!

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

speaking of larry... ;)

In one segment, you can actually see Edge yelling at Larry right after that song.

From what I've heard, Edge dropped his pick right at the end and he signalled to Larry to quiet down/end the song quickly... Larry interpreted his signal to mean play LOUDER and LONGER, thus causing Edge to shred his fingers on the strings of his guitar.

Edge also had perfect timing for once... he kicks his guitar at the exact moment Larry finishes the song with the last drum beat. Pretty snazzy, Edge. ;)

Moonie :D

lol when is that! I wanna see it!

I love that part, its so funny, i feel bad for edge though that must have killed his (beautiful :combust: ) hands...ow. I forget who but someone had this really cool sig with a bunch of shots from it i think it went "piss me off and you get KICKED!" :p

hmm. :angry: :edge: . verrry nice... :combust:

rockonedge said:
I love that part, its so funny, i feel bad for edge though that must have killed his (beautiful :combust: ) hands...ow. I forget who but someone had this really cool sig with a bunch of shots from it i think it went "piss me off and you get KICKED!" :p

hmm. :angry: :edge: . verrry nice... :combust:

Yeah that is what I ment someone still has it????????
please:bow:

FallingStar said:
Jammy....:uhoh:
tada!!!

Back
Top Bottom