Guitar Hero Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER!

For your veiwing pleasure, my favorite Pop Edge pic!

336%3A245523232%7Ffp35%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C2454%3B%3B%3Bot1lsi

:drool:

Okay, I'm late as usual but it's only been Friday for 20 minutes. If every Edge + Guitar pic (no pun intended...) isn't up tomorrow, I'll return with my own contribution!
That being said...
:hyper:
:combust:

Schmeg said:
Okay, I'm late as usual but it's only been Friday for 20 minutes. If every Edge + Guitar pic (no pun intended...) isn't up tomorrow, I'll return with my own contribution!
That being said...
:hyper:
:combust:

:ohmy: you're definitely late. The Edge guitar pic/pick pun was done by IWB about 4 hours ago!!!!!!!:lol:

arw9797 said:

:ohmy: you're definitely late. The Edge guitar pic/pick pun was done by IWB about 4 hours ago!!!!!!!:lol:

yeah like bakc on page 2 or 3

i even had a diagram showing the part of the pick edge uses...cos i'm a dork like that :D (and damn proud of it)

arw9797 said:
I love the look on his face in this video when he's playing With or Without You.
newed2.jpg

hands down the BEST part of that video!

arw9797 said:
that and the close ups! I love how most of the shots in the video are just of his face! I want to give him a great big :kiss:

hahahaha, yeah...definetly.

arw9797 said:
I love the look on his face in this video when he's playing With or Without You.
newed2.jpg

I make that exact same face. I even have a pic of myself playing my guitar doing that. Shannon can attest. However, Edge here reminds me of a chicken...I do not know why.

MiniFly said:

I make that exact same face. I even have a pic of myself playing my guitar doing that. Shannon can attest. However, Edge here reminds me of a chicken...I do not know why.

:ohmy: Sorry I have to disagree. I don't like comparing Edge to a chicken!!!!!!!:lol:

arw9797 said:
oh you like IWB???? I have more like it...give me a few minutes!!!!

i've liked all these pictures actually

but that one kind of surprised me. it's just HUGE and it's staring RIGHT AT YOU!

IWB and arw, i think today you have truely become plebans. In your honor i shall find THE edge gif and post it.

You're one of us now :mac: *evil cackle*

ILuvLarryMullen said:
IWB and arw, i think today you have truely become plebans. In your honor i shall find THE edge gif and post it.

You're one of us now :mac: *evil cackle*

for the record, we're here every thursday/friday. A few weeks ago we even hijacked the Edge thread and turned into an entire week. But I will say that you are right. we've both used the :mac: alot tonite while talking about his *guitar*

Back
Top Bottom