Guitar Hero Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IWasBored said:
all of those were from things kristie put up at some point or another

lost highway, don't take your guns to town, and the animal planet clip.

:sad: I have the animal planet clip....how do I go about getting the other two? :mad:

arw9797 said:

onto your other topic......you're putting way too much thought into the placement of the smilies IWB!!!!!!!!! :ohmy:

hehehe, that's what i thought. truthfully, they should all be at once...

goes to snag that last batch of pics from the other thread

scary....this thread is 2 hours old, it's not even technically Friday and we already have 5 pages! last week's Friday thread ended today...hmmm.......I wonder what this thing is going to look like?

arw9797 said:

:sad: I have the animal planet clip....how do I go about getting the other two? :mad:

i don't know. i'm not computer-y enough to have a website. and i don't know if they can be transfered over aim or email...i know email won't work. aim...who knows...i always get wierd stuff about firewalls...and i don't even know if you have aim...

what was i going to do?? oh yeah...get those pics...

arw9797 said:
scary....this thread is 2 hours old, it's not even technically Friday and we already have 5 pages! last week's Friday thread ended today...hmmm.......I wonder what this thing is going to look like?

:macdevil: :macdevil: :macdevil: :macdevil: :macdevil:

IWasBored said:

i don't know. i'm not computer-y enough to have a website. and i don't know if they can be transfered over aim or email...i know email won't work. aim...who knows...i always get wierd stuff about firewalls...and i don't even know if you have aim...

what was i going to do?? oh yeah...get those pics...

If anyone knows wtf she's talking about and can help me out, email me at lemonedge430@yahoo.com.:yes:

wtf is aim? everyone talks about it too. :reject:

here they are...

edge741.jpg

edge740.jpg

edge742.jpg

edge743.jpg

Edge's Picks

IWasBored said:

i thought you were supposed to use the non pointy part but i said this outloud once and got laughed at...by a number of people too...

apparently edge has these blue picks made by some brand in holland or germany or something, they've got little bumps on one side for a better grip (i'm talking about the pick! still clean, don't worry)...more of a ringing sound comes from the bumps hitting the strings than justan orgdinary pick

someone said dunlop has similar picks...i don't know. i've just got the ones that i've either stolen from places in school where i was practicing or the free-bee ones they give you when you buy a pack of strings at one of the local guitar shops (they've got the store's name printed on them).

Yes, Edge's picks are made in West Gremany and they generally are blue with bumps on them for a better grip. I own some myself. :yes:

I'll try to post a picture, I hope it works...
1024192643937_WGermanyherdims.jpg

The picture is from an auction on eBay which is where I bought mine from. But if you're lucky enough to get an actual pick Edge has played with his have "Edge" printed on them in white letters.

I have about 500 pictures of Edge saved on my other computer with many dedicated to his guitars. (I used to have a website that featured his guitars) I may have to save them on my new computer here and try to post them.

~Edgette

:edge::faint::drool: :censored: :combust:

thank you, edgette. i wasn't sure exactly what the grippy part looked like. cool.

IWasBored said:

AOL Instant Messager

ok I have aol. I thought it was that but I've also seen people talk about using "aim" and then say they don't have aol. I don't get it. my aim would be my entire name and I'm not about to post that.....so that's why I have another email address.

eeeeeeeeddddddddgggggggggeeeeeeeee dddddddddaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

i just needed to yell that...

i knlow enough to make basic computer things run. i can install programs and download stuff. i can't do any of the cool c++ things i learned how to do in 10th grade. i can't remember how to get all the programs like paint and the cd player and solitare running on the computers at the high school even thought the shortcuts have been deleted. there was this simple program you could write in basic that would act as the "run" option on the start menu (which you also were blocked from accessing)...

ok...why do i feel responsble for dragging the EDGE-DAY thread off track??

just for doing that i need to go get some more pictures

cool gif. now you know which one we need...there's a guitar...you just can't see it in that one :mac:

1.jpg

3red.jpg

is this...modern clash-edge/u2??
purple7.jpg

red7.jpg

Last edited:
(some more pillaging of mrthedge.com :evil: )

orange7.jpg

16.jpg

13.jpg

i think this is going on the desktop...
21.jpg

55.jpg

never midn that other picture...this is going on the desk top...
adidasred.jpg

hahahahaha
butterfly.jpg

pinky.jpg

dbeagle.jpg

yankees.jpg

arw9797 said:

we already have next Friday's *coughthursdaycough* theme picked out. want to know what it is????

ELEVATION EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool! :hyper:

oh what the hell, I was saving this for next week but I can't wait any longer. It's with Bono but that's ok! I love this picture!!!!:drool:

Attachments

• elevationbonoandedge.jpg
    elevationbonoandedge.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 43
Back
Top Bottom