Guggi was on Tv last night (plus U2 this morning)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IrishThunder

The Fly
Last night Guggi was on the Irish LATE LATE Show and I was very impressed by him.

I don;t really know anything about him (or didn't) but I recognised his face and then clicked that I had seen the articles about him in the papers last week.

I had been watching the show when a boring guest came on so of course I went to watch something else so missed most of Guggi interview but he seemed a very down to earth man. I would love to cut the hair though!! He was in the middle of deep conversations and would stop and take a long slug of water then start straight back into the talking, very funny.

His wife was in the audience, she is a very attractive blonde but I was confussed a bit. The host Pat said they had a big family and Guggi said he had 5 sons but beside the wife were two children, I assumed daughters but then a picture appeared and all the boys have long blonde hair!

I only heard him talk about Bono once, apparently Bono told him after his band finished that Guggi was an artists name not a rock star (or something like that)
I wish I had caught the whole interview, maybe someone else watched it and could fill you all in more.

Then this morning CD UK had a short snipet of U2 on the set of their video. When I say short, I mean short! Bono and Larry only spoke, but I was curious if it would be shown in a longer version next week or maybe once the album is released. Bono was on the beach talking but Larry seemed to be in aset up room, dark with long glowing lights. I will have to keep a look out for that...

Thats about it, I have actually never watched an interview where all 4 guys are on. I nearly fall of the seat when I hear anything about them but still nothing. I kick myself as a few of them were on Irish shows over the years and CD UK had a big interview with them a few years ago but I was not really into U2 then so never bothered watching. I'd just like to see what way they come across in interviews, oh well just have to keep watching!.

Thanks for that report! When you say set of the video do you mean Electrical Storm or a new video?

Sorry I should have made it more clear, it was the set of Electrical storm.

It looked like such a lovely hot day which obviously does not come across in the black and white film.

Bono was saying Larry had been trying and wanting to get more into the videos but it took a good looking woman and shallow water to convince him to do it. (THESE ARE NOT EXACT WORDS BUT SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES)

IrishThunder said:

Bono was saying Larry had been trying and wanting to get more into the videos but it took a good looking woman and shallow water to convince him to do it. (THESE ARE NOT EXACT WORDS BUT SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES)

:shifty::larry:

I have a pic of Guggi's son coming on stage at a show in Germany last year but can't find it, can you?

U2Kitten said:
I have a pic of Guggi's son coming on stage at a show in Germany last year but can't find it, can you?

Yeah, same here! I know I have that pic on a cd but i can't find it! :huh:
But here's a pic of Guggi and his wife.

3358433923232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C69%3D6%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E232333%3B%3B7%3C%3A84ot1lsi

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Yeah, same here! I know I have that pic on a cd but i can't find it! :huh:
But here's a pic of Guggi and his wife.

3358433923232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C69%3D6%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E232333%3B%3B7%3C%3A84ot1lsi

Thank you, they are such a beautiful family!

Irish Thunder, thank you for the description. I'm so happy Guggi is getting the accolades he deserves! :)

Guggi and his art= :up:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom